I Live In A High And Holy Place But Also The One Who Is Contrite ( Isaiah 57 )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
To Revive The Spirit Of The Lowly,

How beautifully the Lord looks after us. He never abandons
us and while He is far above us, He is within us too. He will
guide us every day of our live. He will not leave us in peril
and loneliness, He will be with us forever and all we need to
do is say yes to Him. His love comes without conditions and
it is forever. The only condition is that we accept His love but
that is not His condition but our inner obligation to be with Him
and in Him each and every day. Whenever we feel that our
life is on the skids and we are in the middle of nowhere in some
barren place, we need to check our prayer life. We are never
far away enough so that God can't reach us. He can and He
will but we need to open our hearts to Him. Not only for what
we need but to what He is ready to give us.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Another coincidence. My town is cut off from everywhere by water due to very high winds and heavy rains. Last night I was concerned, worried, about one of the cypress trees in my yard. I have seven, and I managed to keep all trimmed down to forma kind of hedge but one of them grew so fast it caught me off guard, and I could not get to it to trim it or cut it down., notin time for it to possible fall where it should not. The prevailing wind here, rain or shisne has always been from the west. I was afraid one day in a rain it would fall over in the east , ne, or se onto other people's homes. Last night I prayed if it wre to come down it would come down onto my property, and I have projected this hope in prayer many times because of th impending danger to others. It kept me awake for a long tim being concerned for it. kThis morning I went to look and it isinclined to fall over directly in the direction of the ns normally prevailling windss for the seven years I have lived here. Now I had been feeling a bit down recently because of myself not being rightin the sight of the Lord, and here He is saying, not that I am right, "I do not care, I care for you no matter what." As a lady used to say in our prayer group, "Godis good all of thetime.." All I can say is amen to that…….thank you for your coincidental post...you know, they think it a coincidence.God bless you always.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Another coincidence. My town is cut off from everywhere by water due to very high winds and heavy rains. Last night I was concerned, worried, about one of the cypress trees in my yard. I have seven, and I managed to keep all trimmed down to forma kind of hedge but one of them grew so fast it caught me off guard, and I could not get to it to trim it or cut it down., notin time for it to possible fall where it should not. The prevailing wind here, rain or shisne has always been from the west. I was afraid one day in a rain it would fall over in the east , ne, or se onto other people's homes. Last night I prayed if it wre to come down it would come down onto my property, and I have projected this hope in prayer many times because of th impending danger to others. It kept me awake for a long tim being concerned for it. kThis morning I went to look and it isinclined to fall over directly in the direction of the ns normally prevailling windss for the seven years I have lived here. Now I had been feeling a bit down recently because of myself not being rightin the sight of the Lord, and here He is saying, not that I am right, "I do not care, I care for you no matter what." As a lady used to say in our prayer group, "Godis good all of thetime.." All I can say is amen to that…….thank you for your coincidental post...you know, they think it a coincidence.God bless you always.
Thank you for sharing that, it touched my heart. I am going to add you to my prayers.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thank you for sharing that, it touched my heart. I am going to add you to my prayers.
Thank you, as the 60 ft tree leans more it has redirected towards my house, but this isjust wonderful to me...…..as long as others are not affected...please pray to that end. If it remains standing until after the rain, I will call the nursury and see about a profession team to take it out. I always need prayer........true. Love always in Yeshua and may you always be in His Presence in blssings and love...j

Feb 28, 2016
oh yes Brother Jaume,
we also are praying that our tallest, beautiful, trees will fall on our property,
instead of someone elses!
:):)