I love Him

  • Thread starter Thread starter psalm6819
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

psalm6819

Guest
I love Him. He comforts, tells me not to be afraid, He wants to hear me, He tells me He'll never leave me alone, never give up on me. He knows my flaws and loves me still, accepts me while helping me to be more like Him, shows me His compassion so I can see how to show it to others, His gentleness calms me, His faithfulness gives strength to persevere, His presence restores hope. My God and my Lord, I love Him and I thank Him with a grateful heart, all that is within me bless His holy name.


What do you love about Him?
 
That He suffered for all that we would ever need.

That He gives us His righteousness.

That all the promises of God are "yes and amen" in Him.
 
that He relieved me of that whole ugly

'i can be God' syndrome. :(

He is God and i am not. it's much better this way. :)