I messed up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Alessia

Dec 26, 2018
Romania
I messed up in a major aspect of my life. Please pray for God to give me the strength to do the right things from now on. Thank you!

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I messed up in a major aspect of my life. Please pray for God to give me the strength to do the right things from now on. Thank you!

I'll tell you what a friend of mine told me once when I thought I'd made a really grievous error as pertained to my future; Don't beat yourself up over this. You're alive. That means you survived to learn from it (that thing I did) and you won't make the same stupid mistake.

Nov 25, 2019
You think you messed up, just think about what Lot's daughters did!

Big lesson in that story (never act in haste and always wait for God)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello again @Alessia, @Whispered's post reminded me of some very encouraging words from the Bible, from some of the darkest days in Israel's history. It is one of my favorite passages in the OT, ~especially~ verses 22-23.

Lamentations 3
19 Remember my affliction and my wandering, the wormwood and bitterness.
20 Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me.
21 This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope.
22 The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness.
24 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I have hope in Him.”

Continuing to pray for you.

~Deut

Alessia

Dec 26, 2018
Romania
Hello again @Alessia, @Whispered's post reminded me of some very encouraging words from the Bible, from some of the darkest days in Israel's history. It is one of my favorite passages in the OT, ~especially~ verses 22-23.

Lamentations 3
19 Remember my affliction and my wandering, the wormwood and bitterness.
20 Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me.
21 This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope.
22 The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness.
24 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I have hope in Him.”

Continuing to pray for you.

~Deut
Thank you! God bless!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Alessia, and this prayer request, Lord give and guide Alessia, to do right things from now. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Alessia. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. Please don’t worry too much over this -- we learn from our mistakes. I’m praying that God will work in your circumstances in a loving way and give you guidance as you trust in Him. May His grace and peace be upon you.

J

jeninnc

I can be so very hard on myself and hold myself to such rigorous standards but, Jesus paid the price for our sins, debt paid. Forgive yourself, learn from it, and I am going to try to do the same for me! :)
"Forgiveness is core to the gospel."
We have all sinned and all fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
https://corechristianity.com/resour...ns-if-we-continue-to-sin-after-being-forgiven