So I have been living with my old highschool teacher and her family for a while now and I pay rent and everything but for a while now I have been ready to move out because the way it is here I am not going to grow as an adult and mature and become responsible, I have a child like mind I don't know the ins and outs of things as I was never taught and I was told I would be taught when I moved in here but I have been here for nearly six months and I have learned very little because she has a lot of health issues most of the time she never has time or doesn't feel good enough to teach me and help me learn this stuff, I have learned how to cook eggs and do laundry that's about it.
She has a list of places we can call that she said may be good for me but like I said she never feels good so she never calls them and she doesn't seem to even want me to move out but as much as I love her I have to get out into the world I have to experience things first hand because that is how I learn I don't learn by reading books or even being taught here in this house I learn by experience through trial and error ect.
I need to find an independent living place near by where they can help me but I only get 700 a month and if I get a job it takes at least half of my check away, so I tried to search online but I don't have a clue what steps to take or what site to go to and I don't have a working phone number right now. I have sooner care which I here is the best you can have but where do I go online? how can I get in contact with them? what can they do to do help me especially with living expenses?
If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it
She has a list of places we can call that she said may be good for me but like I said she never feels good so she never calls them and she doesn't seem to even want me to move out but as much as I love her I have to get out into the world I have to experience things first hand because that is how I learn I don't learn by reading books or even being taught here in this house I learn by experience through trial and error ect.
I need to find an independent living place near by where they can help me but I only get 700 a month and if I get a job it takes at least half of my check away, so I tried to search online but I don't have a clue what steps to take or what site to go to and I don't have a working phone number right now. I have sooner care which I here is the best you can have but where do I go online? how can I get in contact with them? what can they do to do help me especially with living expenses?
If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it