F
Farrell
Guest
I was a pornography addict and I used to masturbate A LOT too, everyday even. However, I have found Christ and I have been trying to permanently stop my addiction. It's been almost a year now since I have watched pornography intentionally and often times, it's SUPER difficult to not masturbate or watch porn because of the sexual temptations that arise, these temptations are torturing me. It's hard to remember that masturbation and pornography are sin and I often get to the verge of falling back into my old sinful ways only to remember that it's not right. It's killing me, I can't focus on good things and often times my mind shifts back into lust. Occasionally, I try to watch porn and justify my actions but I know it's wrong and it's like I'm fighting myself, I often "unintentionally" masturbate just because of my lust. I hate myself for this, I have promised God so many times that I'd stop and I would always break that promise
.
I believe that Jesus Christ our Lord will forgive me if I confess and repent, I confess, and I do seek His help, but it's SO HARD to control my sexual thoughts and lust. I just want to be free from sexual sin so that I can focus on the Lord and fully repent. Can anyone help with advice or prayers? Thank youu
I believe that Jesus Christ our Lord will forgive me if I confess and repent, I confess, and I do seek His help, but it's SO HARD to control my sexual thoughts and lust. I just want to be free from sexual sin so that I can focus on the Lord and fully repent. Can anyone help with advice or prayers? Thank youu