I need him to...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 3, 2020
Sounds like Lewis Grizzard and his chili dogs. One time a girlfriend gave him an ultimatum: "It's me or the chili dogs." That ended that relationship real fast.
Yeah no way im going no tacos for a woman. She needs to find someone else.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hmm ok
while you were all sleeping I did some secret surveillance. Apparently, some of you DO snore.
so if for some reason you find yourself inexplicably ignored by me, that might be the reason.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I need her to not worry so much about the house being immaculate.

Doesn't need to be a dump, either. :LOL:

T

TheIndianGirl

hmm ok
while you were all sleeping I did some secret surveillance. Apparently, some of you DO snore.
so if for some reason you find yourself inexplicably ignored by me, that might be the reason.
Both of my parents snore loudly, but each deny it. My mom said our cat (who sometimes sleeps on their bed) will stand up on all four legs and stare at my dad when he starts snoring.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
"Be good at emotional things"
"The house is clean enough so long as it's not a pig sty"
"Fix tacos for dinner"
"Bake a pie"

Dang, it appears the guys here have taken to flirting!

Or maybe they've decided to lower their standards, idk.

Ladies, if you wish to play along, I think a post to attract attention from the men would be, "he must agree to spend every Saturday fishing".

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
"Be good at emotional things"
"The house is clean enough so long as it's not a pig sty"
"Fix tacos for dinner"
"Bake a pie"

Dang, it appears the guys here have taken to flirting!

Or maybe they've decided to lower their standards, idk.

Ladies, if you wish to play along, I think a post to attra!ct attention from the men would be, "he must agree to spend every Saturday fishing".
Hope we didn't scare them all away🤣🤣🤣 Good luck gals!

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
kill the bugs for me! I'm very much afraid of them. lol

I was thinking this would be a funny thread or a serious one if you want. Just say something you need your future spouse to be or do for you. Like if you really like Mexican food you could say "I need her to know how to cook Mexican food."

Good question. I reckon for me the feeling of missing out is stronger than my feeling of getting burned or feeling pain. So while I do have things that I may not prefer and things I do prefer. I have found some of my dislikes can be overpowered by what I like more. So really does come down to a case by case basis. So for me would really be a case of how the personality just fits them and makes them just so attractive to me when I weigh the pro and cons the thing that is attracting me just keeps winning out. So my answer would truly be don't really know since every gal is different and can make things about her, just make her irresistible to me.

So not really sure what would be my she must have. However, not fair to just reply back, I don't know. So if I had to have one requirement she must have that I would not compromise at all. Reckon the she must have would be, she must have a pulse.....LOL I refuse to compromise on this..........LOL

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I need him to pay my bills lol 🤣🤣🤣

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I need him...to win dinner for me.
Notice I didnt say 'cook'.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I need him to pay my bills lol 🤣🤣🤣
(From an old rap song my sister used to listen to)
Okay
You want me to be down for you
But what's in it for me?
Where's the carrot?
Baby I need my bills paid
My car note paid
My house paid
I need some clothes
I need my weave
(Excuse me) my hair done