I promised a piece about my oddities, and so here it is.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's getting harder for me to read his books because the deaths of beloved characters is hitting way too close to him, not knowing how much time he has left or if we'll get any more books from him. :(

Even though I took a long break, I've basically read his books all my life, and it was comforting always knowing he had something in the works.

I'm going to be devastated for a while when God calls him. 😭

It's going to feel like losing a lifelong friend.
I've read a few of his books and enjoyed them , my favourite is called The Bad Place . I also read one of his called ' Strangers ' , it was slightly annoying because there were a few foreign phrases / sentences , and that really irks me . Cormac McCarthy does it also but , I was literally incandescent when Mr Koontz ended ' Strangers ' with a foreign sentence .
Cormac McCarthy is an awesome writer however , not very cheerful so , if u r feeling blue , he's not for u . Of his I can recommend Child of God , Outer Dark and The Road . U may need therapy after reading them though 😜 .
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
Real honey is not sweet?
Real honey is as sweet as uber-processed store honey, but real honey also has a honey flavor. Store honey is much more anonymous in flavor, which is what a lot of people want. They just want sweet, not sweet and honey flavor.
 
Real honey is as sweet as uber-processed store honey, but real honey also has a honey flavor. Store honey is much more anonymous in flavor, which is what a lot of people want. They just want sweet, not sweet and honey flavor.
What about the bottles claim to be local raw honey?