~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Many know my name...few know my story.
One can never replace ones own life experience...it has to be lived.
By the grace of God, a second chance for a better quality of life, I am grateful.
A
'miracle'.....a profound 'enlightenment' of a Divine 'awareness'...pages of life
are recorded within ones heart, mind and soul. God's love is a tough love, and
not meant to be easy, my love of God's love...Priceless."
"Upon the Holy Spirit, of permanent 'residence' within this life, a life line of
communication to God...this too, an experience that is to be lived out. My decision
to surrender my old life...My God, My God...I saw the
'light'...'Praise God'...
I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive...
I Am You...You Are I...

'Praise God'!

Attachments

tumeric

Apr 1, 2015
THANKS BINGO / SOME US ALWAYS HAD THE LIGHT BUT "" PLACED IT UNDER THE BED ""

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
whitedove.gif
'Praise God'........I came...I came to...I came to believe....'God Is'.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
( Mon. 3/25/19 )
"It is not for me to judge, nor intend to offend anyone...it simply is of no value. I share from
this side of the 'glass' as so led to do so. Many are living in a restless, stressful and chaotic
life style the likes of which has never been witnessed in any 'age'. Events across the entirety
of the world has evolved into a loss of......LOVE. Is this not the all of all things of God!......
Spiritually bankrupt! It is not to ever doubt God's profound 'inspiration' so wisely put forth
within the Divine Scroll of life....and the 'principles' by which are intended to be obeyed....
Have we not ALL failed miserable...absolutely...to think otherwise is foolishness. It is disturbing
how 'Christianity' has become so worldly influenced at the hands of man's imagination, illusions
and EGO. Is it not being witnessed within the 'community' of fellowship across the entire social
media 'arena'.....LOVE has been replaced with...SELFISHNESS...has it not."
'Praise God'
( to be cont. ).........:)

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Welcome~~Fellowship Of God's Love.....( #1 ) ®

Thread starter Bingo
Start date Jun 10, 2013

Do You Need Prayer? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request.

Watch
Good and Faithful Servant

Jun 10, 2013

It is said...one by one they shall come to know of the 'Holy Spirit'.....
To share God's love for unto all..'I am you....you are I'...........
To share life's journey...also the hope of lost ones to find serenity within.......
My personal spiritual experience...profound event of years now past....
Those close by are witness to a dramatic change of my life.....
It is with much gratitude...as each day...through prayer and meditation...
I offer thanks to God's Divine Grace...I am only one of the flock......
Things revealed of time long past...are very vivid and real.....as a witness..
true it is known to be.....as an order of things before this one to share....
For it was in a 'vision'....one by one they would come to know of a message....
It is said....to 'touch' words of the page before those that 'see'......
There are many hidden things...as this is said to be the way of God's will.....
Come close to words that are before you.....as more shall be disclosed......
'Praise God'........'I'm Alive...I'm Alive.....I'm Alive......

( Note: first entry posted )

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"How can you even hope to approach the truth through words? . . . full understanding can come to you only through an inexpressible mystery. The approach to it is called the Gateway of the Stillness beyond all Activity. If you wish to understand, know that a sudden comprehension comes when the mind has been purged of all the clutter of conceptual and discriminatory thought-activity. Those who seek the truth by means of intellect and learning only get further and further away from it. Not until you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not until your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to the Gate." - Master Huang-Po (died 850)
~Inspired by 'Windwalker'©...from a friend to a friend R.I.P. )
'Praise God'

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
This is the substance of a revealing letter which Bill Wilson wrote in about 1949 to a close friend who had troubles with depression. The letter appeared in the "Grapevine" January 1958. Bill suffered from acute chronic depressions for the first 14 years of his sobriety.

~THE NEXT FRONTIER: EMOTIONAL SOBRIETY~ ©
I think that many oldsters who have put our AA "booze cure" to severe but successful tests still find they often lack emotional sobriety. Perhaps they will be the spearhead for the next major development in AA-the development of much more real maturity and balance (which is to say, humility) in our relations with ourselves, with our fellows, and with God.
Those adolescent urges that so many of us have for top approval, perfect security, and perfect romance-urges quite appropriate to age seventeen-prove to be an impossible way of life when we are at age forty-seven or fifty-seven.
Since AA began, I've taken immense wallops in all these areas because of my failure to grow up, emotionally and spiritually. My God, how painful it is to keep demanding the impossible, and how very painful to discover finally, that all along we have had the cart before the horse! Then comes the final agony of seeing how awfully wrong we have been, but still finding ourselves unable to get off the emotional merry-go-round.
How to translate a right mental conviction into a right emotional result, and so into easy, happy, and good living-well, that's not only the neurotic's problem, it's the problem of life itself for all of us who have got to the point of real willingness to hew to right principles in all our affairs.
Even then, as we hew away, peace and joy may still elude us. That's the place so many of us AA oldsters have come to. And it's a hell of a spot, literally. How shall our unconscious-from which so many of our fears, compulsions and phony aspirations still stream-be brought into line with what we actually believe, know and want! How to convince our dumb, raging and hidden "Mr. Hyde" becomes our main task.
I've recently come to believe that this can be achieved. I believe so because I begin to see many benighted ones-folks like you and me-commencing to get results. Last autumn depression, having no really rational cause at all, almost took me to the cleaners. I began to be scared that I was in for another long chronic spell. Considering the grief I've had with depressions, it wasn't a bright prospect.
I kept asking myself, "Why can't the Twelve Steps work to release depression?" By the hour, I stared at the St. Francis Prayer..."It's better to comfort than to be the comforted." Here was the formula, all right. But why didn't it work?
Suddenly I realized what the matter was. My basic flaw had always been dependence - almost absolute dependence - on people or circumstances to supply me with prestige, security, and the like. Failing to get these things according to my perfectionist dreams and specifications, I had fought for them. And when defeat came, so did my depression.
There wasn't a chance of making the outgoing love of St. Francis a workable and joyous way of life until these fatal and almost absolute dependencies were cut away.
Because I had over the years undergone a little spiritual development, the absolute quality of these frightful dependencies had never before been so starkly revealed. Reinforced by what Grace I could secure in prayer, I found I had to exert every ounce of will and action to cut off these faulty emotional dependencies upon people, upon AA, indeed, upon any set of circumstances whatsoever.
Then only could I be free to love as Francis had. Emotional and instinctual satisfactions, I saw, were really the extra dividends of having love, offering love, and expressing a love appropriate to each relation of life.
Plainly, I could not avail myself of God's love until I was able to offer it back to Him by loving others as He would have me. And I couldn't possibly do that so long as I was victimized by false dependencies.
For my dependency meant demand-a demand for the possession and control of the people and the conditions surrounding me.
While those words "absolute demand" may look like a gimmick, they were the ones that helped to trigger my release into my present degree of stability and quietness of mind, qualities which I am now trying to consolidate by offering love to others regardless of the return to me.
This seems to be the primary healing circuit: an outgoing love of God's creation and His people, by means of which we avail ourselves of His love for us. It is most clear that the current can't flow until our paralyzing dependencies are broken, and broken at depth. Only then can we possibly have a glimmer of what adult love really is.
Spiritual calculus, you say? Not a bit of it. Watch any AA of six months working with a new Twelfth Step case. If the case says "To the devil with you," the Twelfth Stepper only smiles and turns to another case. He doesn't feel frustrated or rejected. If his next case responds, and in turn starts to give love and attention to other alcoholics, yet gives none back to him, the sponsor is happy about it anyway. He still doesn't feel rejected; instead he rejoices that his one-time prospect is sober and happy. And if his next following case turns out in later time to be his best friend (or romance) then the sponsor is most joyful. But he well knows that his happiness is a by-product-the extra dividend of giving without any demand for a return.
The really stabilizing thing for him was having and offering love to that strange drunk on his doorstep. That was Francis at work, powerful and practical, minus dependency and minus demand.
In the first six months of my own sobriety, I worked hard with many alcoholics. Not a one responded. Yet this work kept me sober. It wasn't a question of those alcoholics giving me anything. My stability came out of trying to give, not out of demanding that I receive.
Thus I think it can work out with emotional sobriety. If we examine every disturbance we have, great or small, we will find at the root of it some unhealthy dependency and its consequent unhealthy demand. Let us, with God's help, continually surrender these hobbling demands. Then we can be set free to live and love; we may then be able to Twelfth Step ourselves and others into emotional sobriety.
Of course I haven't offered you a really new idea - only a gimmick that has started to unhook several of my own "hexes" at depth. Nowadays my brain no longer races compulsively in either elation, grandiosity or depression. I have been given a quiet place in bright sunshine.
( Inspired by...Windwalker©.....from a friend to a friend...R.I.P. ® )
'Praise God'......

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
©
The following oration, supposedly spoken by an Indian chieftain in 1855, has surfaced in today's world

and has been used to justify and fortify current attitudes regarding the treatment of the first
Americans and the natural environment in the United States. Since these words have been used for
propagandistic and polemic purposes, a closer examination of the historical and literary origins of old
Chief Seattle's catechism of woes and wrongs done to the American Indian and his world is in order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Such an analysis must begin with consideration of the oration allegedly spoken by Chief Seattle,1
patriarch of the Duwamish and Suquamish Indians of Puget Sound, to Isaac Ingalls Stevens, governor
of the Washington Territory, in the year 1854 or 1855, at the site of the present metropolis of
Seattle:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'Yonder sky that has wept tears of compassion upon our fathers for centuries untold. . . . The son of
the White Chief says his father sends us greetings of friendship and good will. This is kind of him,
for we know he has little need of our friendship in return because his people are many. They are like
the grass that covers the vast prairies, while my people are few: they resemble the scattering trees
of a storm-swept plain. . . . There was a time when our people covered the whole land as the waves
of a wind-ruffled sea covers its shell-paved floor, but that time has long since passed away with the
greatness of tribes almost forgotten. . . . When the last Red Man shall have perished, and the
memory of my tribe shall have become a myth among the white man, these shores will swarm with the
invisible dead of my tribe, and when your childrens' children think themselves alone in the field, the
store, the shop, or in the silence of the pathless woods, they will not be alone. . . . The White Men
will never be alone. Let him be just and deal kindly with my people, for the dead are not powerless—
Dead—I say? There is no death. Only a change of worlds.'

( from Windwalker©..archives...from a friend to a friend...R.I.P. ) ®
bftmandala.gif 'Praise God' bluefthr - Copy (2) - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Commitment~

Posted by Bingo , August 06, 2014 ·

Life is a commitment built on sacrifice...

( archive from another site )
'Praise God'

Attachments

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
"How can you even hope to approach the truth through words? . . . full understanding can come to you only through an inexpressible mystery. The approach to it is called the Gateway of the Stillness beyond all Activity. If you wish to understand, know that a sudden comprehension comes when the mind has been purged of all the clutter of conceptual and discriminatory thought-activity. Those who seek the truth by means of intellect and learning only get further and further away from it. Not until you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not until your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to the Gate." - Master Huang-Po (died 850)
~Inspired by 'Windwalker'©...from a friend to a friend R.I.P. )
'Praise God'
Woe this HIT HOME, thank You.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I pray God's 'presence' is close by to comfort and allow strength and understanding, life
is a challenge...God's 'presence' helps us to bear our burdens. Let us be thankful for the
time that was, and the time that is at hand. God's love has no end, would it not be a
miracle if God and love were more prominent in everyday news and social media...but is it
not true...society has lost it's spiritual equilibrium...'growing pains' has a chilling reality

that is being witnessed. 'God's love...let us pray to know it well...many know not"
'Amen'
'Praise God'

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

Willing To Be Changed...

Posted by Bingo , August 09, 2013 ·

willing to be changed...willing to be changed...for within one's self...one must be willing to change...
the strength comes from trusting in God...a revelation from the heart of knowing God's words...
speaks of the Holy Spirit as the Divine living Christ within one's heart...is this not God's will to be...
holy words tell of the wonders and miracles of Jesus Christ and the purpose of life...our free will...
has went astray...has it not...worldly 'things' have taken away love and harmony within so many lives...
this is known far and wide...the Holy Spirit is a profound enlightenment...if one is willing to change...
open thy heart and soul to the Holy Spirit...it is said...one's old life must die...this is known to be...
a new life...to be reborn with the Holy Spirit within one's self...this to be God's will...
I am you...you are I... 'I'm Alive...I'm Alive...I'm Alive...
'come close to words before you'...I am you...you are I...
'Praise God'
( from another site 2013 )

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Healing Of The 'feelings'...

Posted by Bingo , October 30, 2014 ·

'Healing of the feelings begins with dealing with ones feelings...EMOTIONS, a 'feeling' within ones self
motivated by people, places and things around us each day. All are unique in ones own self...it starts with control of SELF and to come to know to ACCEPT THINGS ONE CANNOT CHANGE. To be on a mission to change others effects the peace and calmness of ones inner 'feelings' of emotions which are
displayed too often with harmful words and actions...a negative approach of no value to the well being of ones own self. The 'elite' puts forth a magnitude of worthy words from the 'Divine'...but when one
is not emotionally right within...words become an endless dilemma of 'restless' emotional feelings...
The Divine Spirit shall be 'away'. It is said...to be 'right' with God...first come 'to be' 'right' with
the one in the 'mirror'...for does not the 'breathe' of God tell of this 'to be'.
Let a 'healing' come from within...for God knows the language of the heart...believe it.'
Peace, Love and Hope to all that come 'close by'.

( entry blog from another site )
'Praise God'

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
unapplightgod - Copy (2).jpg

'Praise God'........I Am You...You Are I....

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
th - Copy - Copy (4) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

'Praise God'.........'I Am You...You Are I'.........:)