~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~The Message Has Been Told Of~

Posted by Bingo , October 12, 2014 ·

The message has been told of...for the promise made of time past...are now before them that come
'close by'...one by one by one...let them come to know of a spiritual 'wellness' within ones own self..
let them know...for within the 'mirror'...the 'key' of life 'to be'...now and for eternity...let them to
comprehend...the power of the 'Holy Spirit'...No more...No less. Believe it.
I AM YOU...YOU ARE I...
I'M ALIVE...I'M ALIVE...I'M ALIVE...

PRAISE GOD...

( archive from another web site I shared )

BLOG ENTRY.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~He Gave To The World...

Posted by Bingo , October 01, 2014 ·

Jesus gave to the world a complete way of life which would have endured forever, if mankind had but
comprehended Him. If He were again to give the world His supreme knowledge, His greatest obstacle
would again be in overcoming the misinterpretations of His own teachings, which have built an impregnable wall of
superstition, evil, magic and belief in the miraculous and supernatural, around man's
thinking. The dynamic knowledge of God and the relationship to man has become the vague imaginings of
what it has become now, for lack of Jesus' teachings have not fully been comprehended. For did He not tell man to look
WITHIN HIMSELF...to find the answer to all things. Jesus taught one could find God within themselves and all things
would be added unto them..."If you bring forth what is within you,
what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy
you"....Spiritual soul-mind. Instead of comprehending and believing in Him, the mass-mind of the world looks outward
toward transient, physical and materialistic things for their realities, instead of to their centering, spiritual soul-mind.
Mankind has done the opposite of what Jesus' taught. The outward way of life leads to catastrophe and oblivion. Man's
creating cannot endure when looking outward and away from the Divine Spirit.
The first two commandments God's plan is for man to learn the 'lesson' of love. He can only learn that 'lesson' by giving
love to his neighbor, for giving and the return of love by his neighbor shall be
the highest principle of life. 'No house can be divided against itself and survive...be it one house or a world of houses".
God has sent many messages of love to man, by many messengers, to uplift him to high pinnacles from which man has
fallen, and will continue to do so until he listens with inner ears to these
messages from Soul of God to Soul of man. God's silent voice forever speaks to all, but few will hear it, and know its
meaning , and the vast many know not what it means. The few who do hear and know its meaning, bring messages of love
to those who know not...to tell them what love means.
Jesus set out before us as a means of coming to unity, at one with oneself, with our fellowman, and
our Creator as one understands Him. As He would have one say...Son Of God.

( a profound message from a friend to a friend...® )

Attached Images
Attached Image: humble-kneeling-prayer.jpg

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
~He Gave To The World...

Posted by Bingo , October 01, 2014 ·

Jesus gave to the world a complete way of life which would have endured forever, if mankind had but
comprehended Him. If He were again to give the world His supreme knowledge, His greatest obstacle
would again be in overcoming the misinterpretations of His own teachings, which have built an impregnable wall of
superstition, evil, magic and belief in the miraculous and supernatural, around man's
thinking. The dynamic knowledge of God and the relationship to man has become the vague imaginings of
what it has become now, for lack of Jesus' teachings have not fully been comprehended. For did He not tell man to look
WITHIN HIMSELF...to find the answer to all things. Jesus taught one could find God within themselves and all things
would be added unto them..."If you bring forth what is within you,
what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy
you"....Spiritual soul-mind. Instead of comprehending and believing in Him, the mass-mind of the world looks outward
toward transient, physical and materialistic things for their realities, instead of to their centering, spiritual soul-mind.
Mankind has done the opposite of what Jesus' taught. The outward way of life leads to catastrophe and oblivion. Man's
creating cannot endure when looking outward and away from the Divine Spirit.
The first two commandments God's plan is for man to learn the 'lesson' of love. He can only learn that 'lesson' by giving
love to his neighbor, for giving and the return of love by his neighbor shall be
the highest principle of life. 'No house can be divided against itself and survive...be it one house or a world of houses".
God has sent many messages of love to man, by many messengers, to uplift him to high pinnacles from which man has
fallen, and will continue to do so until he listens with inner ears to these
messages from Soul of God to Soul of man. God's silent voice forever speaks to all, but few will hear it, and know its
meaning , and the vast many know not what it means. The few who do hear and know its meaning, bring messages of love
to those who know not...to tell them what love means.
Jesus set out before us as a means of coming to unity, at one with oneself, with our fellowman, and
our Creator as one understands Him. As He would have one say...Son Of God.

( a profound message from a friend to a friend...® )

Attached Images
Attached Image: humble-kneeling-prayer.jpg

View attachment 214896
Wow, thank you for sharing. I agree very profound. We need to look in and then share His Love and mercy out.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~The Plan~
I can tell when I am in tune with it, for then my mind and heart are filled with a deep inner peace. This peace fills me with a sense of security, with joy and a desire to take the Steps that are part of the Plan.
God’s Plan for me is a perfect part of a larger Plan. It is designed for the good of all and not for me alone. It is a many-sided Plan and reaches out through all the people I meet. All the events and people who come into my life are instruments for the unfolding of this Plan.
God has chosen those people he wants me to know, to love and to serve. We are continually being drawn to one another in ways that are not coincidental. I pray that I may become more worthy to receive the love and service of others.
I ask the Father within me for only those things which He wants me to have. I know that these benefits will come to me at the right time and in the right way. This inner knowing frees my mind and heart from all fear, greed, jealousy, anger and resentment. It gives me courage and faith to do those things which I feel are mine to do. I no longer look with envy at what others are receiving, nor do I compare myself with them. Therefore, I do not cut myself off from God, the giver of all good things.
God’s gifts to me can be many times greater than I am now receiving. I pray that I may increase my capacity to give, for I can give only as I receive and receive only as I give.
I believe that when I cannot do those things I desire to do; it is because God has closed that one door, only to leave ajar a better and larger door.
If I do not see that door just ahead, it is because I have not seen, heard, or obeyed God’s guidance. It is then that God uses the trouble or seeming failure which may result to help me face myself and see the new opportunity before me.
The real purpose of my life is to find God within my own mind and heart, and to help my fellowmen. I thank my Father for each new experience which helps me to surrender my will to do His Will. For only as I lose myself in the consciousness of His Great Presence can His Plan for my life be fulfilled.

"When you are awake the dream is gone...
When you are Enlightened the 'world of illusion' is gone...
...and the TRUTH will make you FREE."
Have Fun on Your Journey of Seeking, May You Walk the Paths of LIFE
Happy, Joyous and FREE!

( archive from 'Windwalker'.....from a friend to a friend...R.I.P. )

maxresdefault new - Copy.jpg animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Praise God...I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive...
I Am You...You are I...

eec1360fb7318e585b22a63413232294 - Copy.gif
"When we have the Holy Spirit
we have all that is needed to be
all that God desires us to be."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
"Know this, and know it well!"
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy.gif
"No More...No Less"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
th - Copy - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg Friendly.png

"And, to think otherwise is to fool ones own self."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy.png Friendly.png

"And, there shall be deep troubling illusions and imaginations
perpetrated from worldly minds, for many are spiritually disconnected,
bringing cause of grave consequences, beyond the time that is now.
Make not the mistake of 'hiding' from subtle but stern warnings' put
forth from the inspiration of Christ teachings...and, let not the conscious
be shamed."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
A Grateful Heart...

Posted by Bingo, July 30, 2013 ·

A grateful heart each day...a sincere gratitude for God's blessings in this life...
one can find something to be thankful for each day...often one overlooks simple things...
each day brings new tasks that test our faith in God...this life is grateful...
for the Holy Spirit within to find strength...courage and love to accept these tasks...
it is said...one's character an attitude takes on a new 'light' with the Holy Spirit within...
let this 'light' shine that others will come to know of the Holy Spirit...Amen...
for it is said...many know not of the Divine blessing of the Holy Spirit...
one's self is often of only one's self...leaving out the power of the Holy Spirit...
God can reveal untold love an wisdom...the Holy Spirit within one's self...
a true communion with God's will to be...Amen...

I am you...you are I...

( archive post from another web site )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Defining Acceptance...

Posted by Bingo , July 17, 2014 ·

One way to get at the meaning of the principle of acceptance is to meditate upon it in the context of a much used prayer...Serenity Prayer.
Essentially this is to ask for the resources of grace by which one may make spiritual progress under all conditions. Greatly emphasized in this wonderful prayer is a need for the kind of wisdom that discriminates between the possible and the impossible. We shall also see that life's formidable array of pains and problems will require many different degrees of acceptance as we try to apply this valued principle. Sometimes we have to find the right kind of acceptance for each day. Sometimes we need to
develop acceptance for what may come to pass tomorrow, and yet again we shall have to accept a condition that may never change. Then, too, there frequently has to be a right and realistic acceptance of grievous flaws within ourselves and serious faults within those about us...defects that may not be fully remedied for years, if ever. All of us will encounter failures, some retrievable and some not. We shall often meet with defeat, sometimes by accident, sometimes self-inflicted, and still at other times dealt to us by the injustice and violence of other people. Most of us will meet up with some degree of worldly success, and here the problem of the right kind of acceptance will be really difficult. Then there will be illness and death. How indeed, one may ask, shall we be able to accept all these things. It is always worthwhile to consider how grossly that good word acceptance can be misused. It can be warped to justify nearly every brand of weakness, nonsense, and folly.
Therefore, as for this life...spiritual fortitude comes about by accepting ones present circumstances
as they are, and the people about us as they are. This is to adopt a realistic humility without which no genuine advance can even begin. The exercise in acceptance can be profitable, if practiced every day. Friends, now coming of two decades, I cannot stress enough, the profound spiritual effect in my life that acceptance has allowed for a better well being within. By the grace of God. Believe it.

Peace, love and hope unto all that are close by, and for all to come to know the Holy Spirit of Christ our Lord God, dwells within ones own self. Believe it.

untitled.png

( archive from another web site )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~The Power...
Posted by Bingo , May 24, 2014 ·
The power of prayer, let us come to know this...

BLOG PIC.png Friendly.png

( archive )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
The Rules Have Changed...
Posted by Bingo , July 04, 2014

The rules have changed...

BLOG PIC.png

( archive... now being witnessed with a chilling reality )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Come Into God's Fold...

Posted by Bingo, July 25, 2013 ·

Come into God's 'fold'...leave behind any doubts~resentments~selfishness...
it is said...God knows of a true heart within one's own self...this is known to be...
bring a calm of a quiet mind within...for there the Holy Spirit shall dwell...
of the Holy Spirit to have communion with God's will to be done...for this life...
one finds an inner peace an spiritual well being...Amen...Praise God...
the 'world' outside is of much disorder far and wide...is it not said...
insanity shall come upon the lands...woe be to those in disobedience of God's Kingdom...
is not God's Kingdom..the 'sacred circle'...a creation of something from nothing...
by the power of one God over 'all things'...now a disgrace for all to see an know of...
shall all this end...it is said...it shall be done...for of the Holy Spirit within...
it is said...many things shall be revealed...of God's will to be done...

I am you...you are I...

( archive )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~ The Inner Self Within...
Posted by Bingo , September 08, 2014

The self within...

BLOG.png Friendly.png

( archive )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

To Know The Difference~

Posted by Bingo , March 20, 2014

To know the difference between Spiritual and materialistic faith is important in knowing true peace within...
Simply to believe in God and the words put down are good, if one lives precisely as the holy words tell of...
this being unlikely as many things are not understood by the best minds...therefore it would appear so many
have different ideas, thoughts and strive only on materialistic presentations to enforce a belief to believe in. It is said, when we lose a loved one, their material things may remain, to see or touch...but their spirit is
close by within one's own self to keep close to the heart...is this not the primary purpose of the Holy Spirit..
words we may see, only the Spirit within is a true communion unto God's will to be, as words may be the breathe of God, the Holy Spirit unto one's own self...to Glorify Jesus Christ, to keep the Spirit Alive within

one's own SELF!

BLOG.png

( archive )