~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy.jpg

"And, of great significance...from this side of the glass."
'Thank God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
th - Copy - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg
"A reminder to seriously ponder."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I hope my 'friend' becomes a 'friend' with all that need a 'friend'."

blogentry-130754-0-04400600-1414917776.jpg
( archive to behold )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
HOLY SPIRIT DOVE - Copy.jpg

"A conclusion that many fail to grasp the significance of."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
blogentry-130754-0-88799900-1432981419.jpg
"Of great significance, perhaps for a few."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Spiritual Resume'.......
"An extraordinary spiritual 'awakening...1996. An unusual happening that can't be explained.
An extraordinary spiritual 'enlightenment'...1999. And, this too an unexplained 'event' that was
cause of a renewed life style.
And, so began a spiritual 'awareness' that has forever changed my life, a day at a time.
And, I have learned through God's inspiration, my life has been greatly influenced, and also
by striving to live by the principle teachings of Christ, and to do away with those things of selfishness
or being self centered. And, just the challenge each day, being a full time endeavor, never to be
complete, but be assured, my life has become far more orderly and manageable than before this journey began.
Since 2013, my first entry on another site, I have shared many things.
And, on the spiritual aspect, It is firmly acknowledged, the Holy Spirit being a guiding 'awareness' of great influence. ( Thank God )
Be assured, the intent is to share my gratitude of God's love, wisdom and the Holy Spirit.
It is not for me to judge nor offend, but to be forthcoming. Bold and stern, being needed as today's
self-proclaimed 'Christians' are living a clueless existence of acting upon and applying the 'words' that
they boastfully put forth. And, will continue till it is fully understood....GOD'S WORK HAS BEEN DONE!
Are we not responsible and held accountable. The adversary shall devour the spiritually malnourished."

- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (68) - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...png
"Ponder the wisdom of these words."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I discovered over two decades ago when I needed 'help'....
the real importance of hearing from those that experienced
a change in their life, through the influence of God's inspiration,
in their own lives. And, I have shared tears with those of us that
are truly grateful, and to know joy in this spiritual connection with God...
it has to be lived."
'Thank God'

563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"A reminder of the time that was, when I came to know of a 'friend'
had come upon my life with help. And, I am grateful."!
'Thank You Lord'

blogentry-130754-0-04400600-1414917776.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (57) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Praise God" :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

"Listen to your own truth."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

Life happening...from this side of the 'glass' is precisely the intent of sharing from my
personal experiences and the effects of things I share...my love of God's love extends
to each and every one within the pages of CC, and beyond. Not for me to judge nor offend,

as each individual has their own perceptions of life happening. My life consists of before
and after knowing of God in my life. The past two and a half decades, my life has forever
been changed, by the grace of God...this I know to be without doubt! The Holy Spirit is
a profoundness that exceeds far beyond the limits of human intelligence. And... each day
to strive for harmony of spiritual discipline and worldly things is an endless challenge...
never to be close to God's inspiration of 'principles' of life here in the now...brotherly love,
goodness, kindness, gentleness...etc. etc... plus God's commandments are far more than
everyone's lifetime to begin to achieve...and these things must be earnestly sought and
applied each day, without exception...they are essential of any hope of living a relatively
peaceful and wellbeing here on earth. And... this shall be peace on earth...or hell on earth.
And, are we not the results of our own attitudes and behavior, whatever that may be...
here in the NOW. Death, not one shall be left out. Life in the now shall be of utmost
focus of preparation for...ONLY GOD KNOWS...Spirit unto Spirit...Dust unto Dust...
no more...no less."
'Praise God'...:).... I came...I came to...I came to believe......:)...'God is.'

(Footnote: 'I will be posting here, archive threads from various forums I have participated in.
Sole purpose being to align in somewhat of an orderly chain of events and thoughts pertaining to my
personal journey, not only within these pages, but may contain material from past eight years of sharing

on other sites. ~Reflections of Life®~)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(cont. archive) #2

"Many know my name...few know my story.
One can never replace one's own life experience...it has to be lived.
By the grace of God, a second chance for a better quality of life, I am grateful.
A 'miracle'......a profound 'enlightenment' of a Divine 'awareness'...pages of life
are recorded within one's heart, mind and soul. God's love is a tough love, and
not meant to be easy, my love of God's love...Priceless."
Upon the Holy Spirit, of permanent 'residence' within this life, a life line of
communication to God...this too, an experience that is to be lived out. My decision
to surrender my old life...My God, My God...I saw the 'light'...'Praise God'...
I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive...
I Am You...You Are I...

'Praise God'!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"From this side of the 'glass', make no mistake, a spiritual experience is an extraordinary event that no explanation would suffice as to how or why...it has to be lived! By the grace of God...I came...I came to...I came to believe! 'Praise God'.

Over two decades ago, my life was out of control and unmanageable, over four decades of living life on my terms was not working out well. Mentally and physically, I hit bottom...fear I came to know well.
Out of nowhere, a 'friend' came to be, and since, my life has a new meaning...believe it.
I shared my story some six years ago on another web blog, and I will share in part, some here.
I am grateful of God in my life. Thank God...I came...I came to...I came to believe."
'I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive'...by the Grace of God."

'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(cont. archive #3)
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-4709688
(Revisit post entry #283) ®

(#283.... #295) In conjunction ®
"Make no mistake, nothing under the sun shall compare to family life, being the pinnacle of our being here on earth, here in the now.
An incomprehensible mystery miracle, creations of something from nothing, and this being an endless controversial subject, which has
brought about endless folly. And, at this juncture, it happened and here we are.... a world of wonders. And, now being witnessed, precisely the beginning... ((the point in time at which something starts) .... the end where something starts to get gradually worse, until it fails or ends completely. And, this being from day one of life, here in the now.

A subtle change with the chance of absorbing and adjusting are past. With technology, came a rapid change that has brought the family
to a disastrous level of insanity, not by a few, but appears to be, from within the entire family structure, across the lands.
(This being a draft, to be continued)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"I have learned, a spiritual enlightenment, of the Holy Spirit is a profound experience.
And, there shall be left...no doubt of a renewed way of life, here in the now."
Thank God....I Came...I came to...I came to believe. I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive
God is...I Am That I Am