N
The tree of life was barred, and now a cherubim stands at the barrier of the garden of Eden.My name is Debbie..New to this but thankful for the privilege...Jesus is Lord. Amen
Thank you but that's not what was asking.Jesus is the Tree of Life. Also Jesus is the Word of God. as "the Word was with God and the Word was God. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of all the world. (John 1:1-4) Although Jesus is not the Cherubim, he is the Light that illuminates our understanding of the Word, and thus our existence, so as to bring us unto the father.
So who's the cherubim?
There you go.Please ask again
Yes the sword is known as the word, you think the cherubim at the garden of Eden is the spirit of God with the word (Sword) of God?Ephesians 6 discusses the sword in the "armor of God" to be the Word of God. Most translations of Gen. 3:24 indicate the cherubim to be plural, as opposed to cherub which would indicate one single "angel." This sword is translated as being independent of the cherubim, as in the cherubim are not actually carrying or wielding the sword, yet as though it supernaturally is also protecting the Garden and Tree of Life alongside the Cherubim. So if the Cherubim and the sword are independent of one another Jesus is not the Cherubim. He is directly listed as being above all the Angels, and above all creation.
Hebrews 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the ...
[TD="class: s"] ... But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly
Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, ...
There are many angels, too many to number. Let us pray that God show us more of His secrets as we allow the Spirit to guide us, and allow the Savior's favor to redeem us unto righteousness.
[/TD]
I thought Jesus said he was the way to life. (Not that he was the tree itself) Depends what Genesis means by tree, snake, knowledge, Adam, Eve, Fruit.The Holy Spirit protects the tree of life and mentors us to the truth..Amen
Jesus said, "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener." He also said, "I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." In Him we live and move and have our being.I thought Jesus said he was the way to life. (Not that he was the tree itself)

This is giving me more ideas.Jesus said, "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener." He also said, "I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." In Him we live and move and have our being.
Welcome to CC, Debbie!
View attachment 160403
The tree of life was barred, and now a cherubim stands at the barrier of the garden of Eden.
No one can access the tree to life until they pass the cherubim guarding the way back into Eden.
Now Jesus said he is the way back to life, does that mean he's the cherubim guarding the way? Or is he the tree of life?
You tell me.