I seen Jesus!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018
Amazing dream you had ... do not be discouraged by people who question you, I believe you 100%. I had also 3 dreams and if I tell people I hear even by my own sister that it was just a dream. I myself seen my own grave it had a date and my first name on it. I can not remember the date though. I than heard a trumpet and saw jesus also clothed in white coming down to earth from heave. I saw something like a white shape of a body but without flesh, skin etc coming out from the grave going up to heaven. I than woke up. First I was frightened about that dream but now I understand that I will be saved if that day when Jesus comes back happens.
Amen.. do not be afraid my dear. Jesus said he will be with us even to the ends of the earth. God bless you dearly.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
you'll really enjoy this-https://youtu.be/KkJ0JTAYq3k?t=4328

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Sunlight

Not all understand the spiritual walk of the believer. I believe there are 3 levels of experience in salvation, and seen symbolically in Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles.
Much to this and wont go into it now.
Pentecost has opened the heavens for us now, and we do receive dreams and visions....and the gifts are still operating.
Don't let others misunderstandings discourage you. There are those here who agree with you.

NOt sure why though they didn't speak up.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I apologize....not used to the new format...I see now others did speak up..

Yay!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I'm going back to bed where I expect Him to show up and give dreams of instruction, ask for them, He gives freely.

T

theanointedsinner

picture of Jesus.jpg
and this is what I drew
God works in mysterious ways