I Thank God For All of You

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I want to take a minute just to say thank you to RoboOp for creating this website. I was in the hospital dying...on the inside and the outside when I found CC. I praise God for leading me to this particular site because this is where I found my way back to Him through fellowshipping with so many of you. I have been on a very rough path for a long time...there have been many of you that have inspired me, prayed with me, lifted me up during the lowest point in my life. I can't thank you all enough. I pray for God's blessing on each and everyone of you that I have spoken to or read about. I thank you for the tears and the laughter. Amen. Thank you Jesus.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I can concur with how you feel my friend, many times my cc family has been the spark when I had none and has been the life when I was dead.

J

joefizz

Yep this place is great it is still my favorite Christian site,I have so many friends here now,also found out that there are decent Christian women that exist,that was nice too.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
As many in the beginning become unhappy with others,or even with one's own church, the temptation is to just become a lone ranger for Jesus!! LOL I know, I have been there myself. Sometimes it seems to us, that we are the only ones having the true truth! Then the good Lord taps you on your shoulder to remind us of this!( 1 Cor 12:12-31!!!)

And we in HIM find that more excellent way,first to ourself,and then to others! What gifts each of us has manifested in our life means nothing if we do not give what gifts the Lord has bestowed upon us in love to both ourselves and then to one another! I cannot do this in self,because self places limits upon others,and so the more excellent way is understand the very nature and character of our Jesus!( 1 Cor 13:4-8)

And the righteousness which come only through and by our Jesus!( Rom 5:1-11!!) I to, am so thankful to Brother Robo and to all of you,for we may not all agree on matters,but we sure always have need for one another! So my expression of thanks to you all, could not be said better then Paul's thanks to the church at Corinith!( 1 cor 1:4-9!!)