I think I’m gay

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaylagrl

ALSO I HAVE DECIDED I AM GAY AND PROUD AND U CANT CHANGE THAT. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A BOOTIFUL WIFE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY WHILE U ALL LIVE MISERABLE LIVES

Thank you for making my point perfectly. Can we close this thread already as was already suggested.

K

kaylagrl

I personally think it is okay to be gay and that no one will go to hell for who they love as love between two adults cannot be wrong
Doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the Bible says and God says it's wrong,period.

P

Papou

ive been wearing nothing everytime I call her and I’m starting to feel weird about it
Weird indeed !

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NOW. I AM NOT A TROLL. CAN WE ALL MOVE PAST MY COMMENT ABOUT WEARING NOTHING WE HAVE ALL ASCERTAINED THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE. AS FOR CS1 HE IS A BULLY AND VERY NASTY. I WAS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BECOMING CHRISTIAN BUT AFTER THE KIND OF MESSAGES I HAVE RECEIVED FROM SOME PEOPLE ON HERE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. GOODBYE.
What's wrong with you ! What do you expect by asking christians, especially from fundamental christians ? You would got the same answers from fundamental muslims !

ALSO I HAVE DECIDED I AM GAY AND PROUD AND U CANT CHANGE THAT. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A BOOTIFUL WIFE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY WHILE U ALL LIVE MISERABLE LIVES
Good for you ! We are what we are ! I like people who assume themselves ! However, you do not sounds like a true lesbian to me but who cares !

You know the most important thing in life is not sex but love... As it is written: Love Thy Neighbor as thyself !

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people ...

P

Papou

Murder and homosexuality are the two worst behaviors any human being can engage in.
There is nothing in common between murderers and homosexuals. Murderers will always be severely punished by any society but homosexuality who cares about that (not me in any case)!

K

kaylagrl

There is nothing in common between murderers and homosexuals. Murderers will always be severely punished by any society but homosexuality who cares about that (not me in any case)!
God cares and says homosexuality is an abomination.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
CS1. What do you think could possibly be worse....
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin. In today's day and age, that is generally understood as the sin of rejecting Christ. The most important question anybody can answer in their life is the same one Jesus put to Peter: Who do you say that I am?

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin. In today's day and age, that is generally understood as the sin of rejecting Christ. The most important question anybody can answer in their life is the same one Jesus put to Peter: Who do you say that I am?

Did you make that picture Magenta? It's lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.