I want True Christian Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
That's cool. I'm still guarding myself against legalism when it comes to stuff like that but I also didn't grow up with it. It's all pretty fresh to me :)

Oct 31, 2020
That's cool. I'm still guarding myself against legalism when it comes to stuff like that but I also didn't grow up with it. It's all pretty fresh to me :)

yes no legalism only by grace through faith in Yeshua and keeping the commandments in the new testament, love the Lord thy God and love your neighbor as yourself!!

Nov 29, 2020
I'm 14 too. I go to a mostly Christian school, but a lot of them still don't share my beliefs. I used to have a close church family, but when Corona hit church classes shut down. I don't see them anymore. Most of my close friends are good people, but they do bad stuff. That seems to be how it is these days. The only really good people are the ones who do bad things whereas the people who are always doing good things aren't usually the nicest. I'm just looking for some good friends who are good and do good.

Oct 31, 2020
I'm 14 too. I go to a mostly Christian school, but a lot of them still don't share my beliefs. I used to have a close church family, but when Corona hit church classes shut down. I don't see them anymore. Most of my close friends are good people, but they do bad stuff. That seems to be how it is these days. The only really good people are the ones who do bad things whereas the people who are always doing good things aren't usually the nicest. I'm just looking for some good friends who are good and do good.
nice to see you more than rubies, we must guard our hearts now in these days..............Bad company corrupts good morals
1Corinthians 15:33

CS1

May 23, 2012
I'm 14 and i would like some christian friends to talk to.
Welcome to CC . Please know if someone Pm you and doesn't want you to tell anyone they are not a Christian or friend. You should also tell your parents about anyone you meet here. Not everyone here is a Christian. We have many devils here too. be safe keep your conversation in the public form if you have any issues let one of the moderators know right away and tell your parents ok. God bless