Melita will bless you ten times over for calling her little. =^.^=Some many cookies and so little Melita.
Melita will bless you ten times over for calling her little. =^.^=Some many cookies and so little Melita.
I am still trying to find that true Christian woman but I have concerns about the spiritual status of my potential wife. In these end times anyone can attend church and claim to be a Christian but one can tell that these are not Christians but pagans, fornicators, cult members, demonic shapeshifters. So how will one pick a wife from such a bunch? I will rather not get married at all than to mate with a demon.[/QUOTE
If you walk in the spirit, you shouldn't have to worry about that. Those women don't do that. Or they wouldn't last with a true man of God.
However....you might renew your mind and spend some time with the Lord so you don't scare off a good one whe she comes along.
You kind of scared me a little.
My parents made me join a cult when I was a kid. I had to wear this tacky green dress with a hat and they'd give you these badges for doing stuff like sewing and lighting a fire. Then they'd make us go door to door and sell these addictive cookies. I know they must've had crack in them or something because people were just crazy about them, especially the thin mint ones. They'd tell us it was to raise money to camping. Oh goodie we get to go out and sleep on the cold hard ground and become Grizzly bear burritos in our sleeping bags. Oh and we get to dig a hole and do our business, every girls dream.
I don't remember the name of the cult, but it's huge here in America. You wouldn't believe how many girls they brainwash every year.
Here are some questions i could try:
5. are you aware that not everyone is actually a seed of God?
6. so are you a seed of God?
Perhaps this will jog your memory...Hey wait we had another guy here talking about people as seed of God a while back. Is this seed of God guy come back from the lost reaches of the internet? Come to think of it his questions were pretty similar. Maybe there is a cult out there somewhere that's teaching this stuff.
Perhaps this will jog your memory...
http://christianchat.com/christian-...ng-womans-heart-should-so-hidden-god-man.html
That could very well be.nope that wasn't the thread I was thinking of. but I couldn't find the thread I was thinking of, maybe it wasn't in singles and was one of those rare occasions I visited other parts of CC.
I hear you. I've not been married bc of horror stories about spouses. I don't want to think or believe someone is one way only to find out they aren't. Free will and the glitter of this world gain many for the other side.. I also don't believe in divorce, so single I will be until further notice
I will willingly admit that I have issues bc I was a stripper for many years and knew so many cheaters and liars that it jaded me. I see something and possibly blow it up to be more serious than it is.. double standard maybe bc im a piece of work myself.. either way it stands true for me as of right now..
BTW,,NONE of us men of God would be in a place like that. The guys you meet there, won't be in church, home group, mens fellowship, sat work day at church or a mission trip. Start hanging with that group. It's a great place to start.
If you want, Jesus will set you free from that. BTW,,NONE of us men of God would be in a place like that. The guys you meet there, won't be in church, home group, mens fellowship, sat work day at church or a mission trip. Start hanging with that group. It's a great place to start. Glad to hear that you acknowledge that you have baggage, great] place to start.
A bitter woman says, all men are the same, a wise woman just stops dating the same kind of men..
Heal, you owe it to the Lord and yourself! I'm glad you came out of that lifestyle, good job!
This may be true of men that you and I would classify as men of God, but it simply isn't true of all guys who claim to be Christian and go to church. I've seen and heard of too many ministry leaders that I know personally, fail or get divorced or similar things to have any misconceptions about all church men avoiding lust and pursuing purity. There are some awesome Christian men out there and I feel blessed to know probably more than my fair share, but there are also plenty of guys who give God a couple hours on Sunday and live to please themselves the rest of the week.