I wish...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

Zi

This is dreamy... How sweet
I did that when I was courting my future wife in my thread Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I was lonely when I created that thread and when my future wife and I started communicating in August 2014 we started to sing to each other in many posts in that thread. It must have been very effective because we married a few months later.

T

toinena

Are u doing ok Toinnea? I've been up all night working on something (for myself, not actual work). I need to go to bed. I hope you are ok.
Good question... I am not sure. I just try to keep going. Thanks, Zero.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Wow. That would be something... Perhaps I will keep posting music to see if anyone answers back ;-) I am so happy for the both of you. And I am happy you share some of your life together here. It gives even me a tiny bit of hope. Thank you!
I have prayed for God to give you His blessed assured hope for your immediate future and beyond.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Can a singer with an anointed voice loose the anointment when money gets the focus of his/her will to make music? Or can God use him/her anyway?
To accomplish His purpose God can use not just anybody but only the right person for the task at hand and this can include any singer regardless of their personal standing before Him singing any type of music.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Can a singer with an anointed voice loose the anointment when money gets the focus of his/her will to make music? Or can God use him/her anyway?
It happens. There are some singers, even some groups that I really like their first two or three albums... and all their later work sounds like just more of the same 70% I was talking about that is not worth listening to. It's sad.

T

toinena

It happens. There are some singers, even some groups that I really like their first two or three albums... and all their later work sounds like just more of the same 70% I was talking about that is not worth listening to. It's sad.
Yes. Excactly. It is so sad.

Aug 2, 2009
I wish I were a fish...

<span style="color:#0000cd;"><font size="3"><span style="font-family:book antiqua;">[video=youtube;sItfoiWpnb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItfoiWpnb8[/video]
OMGosh! I have totally forgotten about that movie! And I totally loved it when I saw it as a kid... :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
I wish we could have a thread where we could communicate with eachother in songs and songtitles.
I do that a lot around here! :rolleyes:

flashback to 1992...
[video=youtube;kmmV60P5wgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmmV60P5wgo[/video]

Aug 2, 2009
N

NewlydivorcedChristianmom

I wish I could get back to "the hour I first believed".
Too serious? Oops, wrong thread.
I think it's very good actually.
Reminds of the song "I wanna go back".
One of my favorite songs.
If we could just get that same emotional jolt we felt when Christ changed us, we would look at our Giants in life a whole new way.
Right?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
..and God said, "Let there be Choco Taco! And there was Choco Taco, and it was good!" :rolleyes:
I dunno... Choco Tacos are good, but if they came from God they wouldn't be made with low-fat ice cream. Ah yes, Choco Tacos made with real ice cream... THAT would be a treat straight from God.

T

toinena

I wish someone would just call or send me a message and ask me how I am once in a while. (Thanks to those who do care)

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I wish elite packs and rift guardians were a little more generous about the legendary, ancient, and set item drops. I'm never going to break 1M dps and start running greater rifts at this point.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
One MILLION dps? What kind of game are you playing that has scaled up that high? After the first few digits I just ignore it and go by the enemy's health bar and how far down I am kicking it.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

One MILLION dps? What kind of game are you playing that has scaled up that high? After the first few digits I just ignore it and go by the enemy's health bar and how far down I am kicking it.
Diablo III. For gear farming the higher levels, a person needs to exploit the ability to stack stats, and that results in stupidly high amounts of damage and toughness.

M

MollyConnor

I wish I would've gotten married younger...way younger like at 19 or 20. The idea of growing with your spouse sounds sweet. Also, I want to spend as much time with him as possible. A 50th wedding anniversary is one of the sweetest things in life.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I wish I would've gotten married younger...way younger like at 19 or 20. The idea of growing with your spouse sounds sweet. Also, I want to spend as much time with him as possible. A 50th wedding anniversary is one of the sweetest things in life.
My first husband & I got married at 17 and 18. We did grow together for a few years and then we grew apart - literally and were not on the same page anymore. Divorced. He married again right away and I stayed single for 35 years.

I like the second marriage much better at the age of 59..... We were both grown into the adults we were going to be and now we will just grow old together.

N

NewlydivorcedChristianmom

I wish I could find someone who can show me what true love means.
I wish God would show me where my new path is taking me.
I wish I could forget all the things I hear in my head from the abuse in my marriage.