I wish...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Boring lives totally rock. People who want adventure don't know how stressful and tiring it is.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Sometimes I wish I could rewind to the good ole days, and press pause... just for a little while... well actually, for as long as possible...
Wish we could turn back time
To the good ole days
When our momma sang us to sleep
But now we're stressed out

T

toinena

The only thing is. I love what I do. It is just too much. I could stop teaching online. But that is what makes my evening shorter. I could stop working at the senior high. But that is really fun, well paid and I would love to have a full time job there. I could stop working at the Norwegian course for unemployed, lazy (oh.. I didn't say that), content with getting money from the state (Didn't say that either), slow learners (why work to learn. It is always the teacher's fault) immigrants, but that is my only permanent job, and it is 100% but I have reudced it to 60% to be able to study. But still the total workload is more than 100% with all three jobs. And I have Airbnb, too. And that I couldn't stop. And 100% studies. Burning my candle in four ends, here.

Boring lives totally rock. People who want adventure don't know how stressful and tiring it is.