I wish......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleMermaid

I wish I had a time machine.
I wish I could star in a broadway musical. In high school the closest I got was a short performance in pep squad. That feeling of being on stage was one of the greatest things I've ever felt. The curtain going up as your about to perform was surreal. :giggle: So I can only imagine how it feels to star in a broadway musical. lol
I wish Texas was a colder state.
I wish my grandmother and my dog were still here.
I wish I were happily married right now.
I wish I could meet my friends from CC. :cry:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I wish we humans could fly. I've always wondered what flying feels like. Not on a plane but really having your body flying in air. Seems like a beautiful experience that only birds and insects can experience.
I imagine if feels like swimming but lighter. I just wanna be up there looking down at all the beautiful creations God has made.
Which inexorably leads to the Corliss Resolution.

And no avian society has ever developed space flight because it's impossible to stay in a room and focus on calculus when you could be outside FLYING!

May 25, 2015
I had bariatric surgery, went on a diet for 6 weeks. I can eat anything now except for rice pasta and bread.
Oh, man. I know a few who've had that.

Hope you're doing well with it now :)

A

AuntieAnt

I wish I had known!! :eek:

Are you kidding me?! This song has been out for over 30 years and I'm just now hearing it?! I thought I knew all of Weird Al's songs till someone sent this to me this morning. WOW! :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It may have been out for 30 years, but that's new video they slapped on it. It has a clip from the Disney excrescence.

Prescient though. He really is making movies till the end of time.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
I wish it snowed more in South Carolina
I wish i had my very own beach
I wish everyone felt loved because they are by our Almighty God
I wish I could bake peach pies for everyone. They make my house smell so delicious.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
I wish it was Friday! 😁

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I wish I had known!! :eek:

Are you kidding me?! This song has been out for over 30 years and I'm just now hearing it?! I thought I knew all of Weird Al's songs till someone sent this to me this morning. WOW! :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Saw him in concert in 07 :)

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I wish I had a gf to cuddle with and have a deep conversation about life

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I really need to read posts more slowly. I read "gf" as giraffe and thought "what"?

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener........... :cool::p:ROFL:

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I wish I didnt have to work today..................................

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I wish no one goes hungry ( children and olds)

regularguy858

Jun 20, 2017
I wish mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood.

I wish bread and sugar wasnt full of carbohydrates.

I wish cancer wasnt a thing.

I wish people would be nice to one another.

I wish we could all see ourselves the way God sees us.

I wish I had a pet llama.

What do you wish?
I wish I had a wife, and I wish we had children, and I wish we'd be happy and by God's grace we would.