I won't last a day without you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Been thinking of this for a while, but haven't been able to post. Aside from reading/hearing God's word and prayer, what is it that you cannot do without in a day? As a Christian, I wish i could evangelize or disciple, but that is not so... i just try to pray for those i cannot personally reach.

For me, it's singing and/or making music to the Lord. When i work very early before breakfast like on the pc, i'd sometimes start the audio Bible, or some worship songs on youtube... and find myself singing. During the day, sometimes it may seem to get annoying to some people around me... the range of some songs is beyond me, so i'd change the pitch or key in parts of a song=). Many childhood songs i can still sing, and dont really get bad feedback from the children esp. But once, a son did comment on his ears hurting when i tried to practice the violin when only he was home the time i had a chance to hold it and play=(.

Ah I've also been aware of my water intake, and just keep track of how much i drink in a day, knowing just when i'd be dehydrated if i don't catch up, esp when travelling.

So what's it you can't last a day without?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
honestly just talking to God, I have become so accustomed to talking with him about anything and everything that I find myself doing it all the time without even thinking about it as if it's so normal it feels abnormal not doing it XD

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
"... Lord, i love to sing Your praises, I'm so glad You're in my heart..." :):):)

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I often wonder how people do it without God. It can be so tough even with Him. Without Him, it's impossible.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I hadnt my eyeglasses typing the other day and dont like too many errors, but i wanted to mention having fruits. Like feeling ill at ease when there is no fruit in the house, and i'd purposely go out to get some... We live kind of out of the way, but dont mind walking a few blocks if there is no transpo, just to get some fresh fruit in.

Feb 28, 2016
seems like I can't get through a day without feeling an over-whelming
sense of thankfulness - every year that passes, it just gets more intense...
I'm sure it's because I feel closer to my Lord Jesus than ever...
:)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You too? (of course.)

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Yes, thankfulness. When i see or hear others 'complaining,' i remember the days when i, too, was so ungrateful complaining in my heart left and right, and wonder how i could have been! Now i remind them, the children... others... we can just be thankful at all times.