Sounds like work. Which translation should we search? .Yes this is a Bible topic; search for the word "work" in the Bible
Sounds like work. Which translation should we search? .Yes this is a Bible topic; search for the word "work" in the Bible
Sounds like work. I will let you choose the translation for yourself.Sounds like work. Which translation should we search? .![]()
747 Bible results for “work”Sounds like work. I will let you choose the translation for yourself.
So some TROLL comes along and tells the Christians on CC that most of them choose to be fooled.I was hoping so many people on CC wouldn't have trouble with the simple questions I ask; I think they choose to be fooled.
Great! Yesterday at 7:12pm (my time) that's what showed. Is that what you were going for?
Great! Yesterday at 7:12pm (my time) that's what showed. Is that what you were going for?
Trying to make a funny photo?
Haha very funny, but maybe that image should've gone to the "thread mash up's" thread, with a simple explanation here.
It's not so funny now though since it changed and now shows:
View attachment 257440
And after I post this it will change again![]()
Man, to get this set up you must have too much time on your hands.
You don't ask "simple questions". You ask silly or poorly-worded questions that can be read many different ways and stubbornly refuse to explain what you are asking.I was hoping so many people on CC wouldn't have trouble with the simple questions I ask; I think they choose to be fooled.
And after all, idle hands are the devil's workshop.Man, to get this set up you must have too much time on your hands.