IAm7

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IAm7

Member
Dec 28, 2019
54
28
18
I am new and came aboard yesterday when I google & wanted a Biblical Forum chat. Will I see all kinds of other questions included besides Biblical. I have never been in any kind of chat rooms other then the Ministries, in person, I have been in for years.
 
Hello IAm7, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan and IAm7
Welcome! Me too, I am new!

Welcome aboard IAm7 :)

As it has already been stated this is the forum part of CC.. Some members are chat people and never enter the forums, Some members are froum people who never enter the chat rooms and some members go back and forth between the two.. No matter where you find your place here i hope you will be blessed by the experience..

Take care and may God light your path. (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and IAm7
Welcome aboard IAm7 :)

As it has already been stated this is the forum part of CC.. Some members are chat people and never enter the forums, Some members are froum people who never enter the chat rooms and some members go back and forth between the two.. No matter where you find your place here i hope you will be blessed by the experience..

Take care and may God light your path. (y)

Thank you for your blessings! God bless you too