Ideas For Fasting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miri
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
============================================

PR,

I think it would be wonderful to have a group come together for the glory of God,
if the expression is truly heart-felt with love at the core....
whether it be fasting, praying, singing, or just plain ole praising...
:):)


.....yeah, I suppose, but I'm just seeing visions of "Weight Watchers" in my head..........sigh..... :(

Not to be a Scriptural wet blanket........'cuz this is just me.......

Matthew, Chapter 6:


17.) But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18.) That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.


​.......as I said, this is just my approach.........