Idk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
Hello and welcome. Abigail is one of my favorite women in the Bible.

"David said to Abigail: 'Blessed is the LORD, the God of Israel, who sent you to meet me today. Blessed is your good judgment and blessed are you yourself'" (1 Samuel 25:32-33).

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Abigail, we're delighted that you have joined us at Christian Chat. The members here have so many different interests that I believe you will really enjoy chatting with them. Look through the various forums to find a thread of interest and join in on the conversation or start your own thread, perhaps by asking a question.

We're glad that you are with us and look forward to chatting with you. Welcome Abigail! :)

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Hi Abigail and welcome aboard. Jump in anywhere. Be happy and God Bless.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hiii @Abigail06, and welcome to CChat :)

God bless you!

~Deut

Numbers 6
24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,

And give you peace.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Hi and welcome to CC, Abigail!

By the way, I have a cousin with that name. ;)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi! Abigail 😊 Welcome to CC! Hope you'll like it here 🤗

God bless you ❤

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello Abigal and Welcome to Christian Chat!

I see you just re-dedicated your life to God , that is awesome!

May God Bless you time here and Grace you with much fun, growth And new friends!
P.S. I don't know if Abigail is your real name or just screen name, but I have always thought the name Abigail was (and is) a beautiful name. Currently re-watching the mini series "John Adams". Seems apropo to the times we are going through with many in high places trying to keep up from good sound opinions among other things. Abigail being his wife's name of course .

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
img_mouseover3 - Copy.jpg

"Let us hope you come to finding new meaning in life, and with God." :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Praise God you found CC and hope you will join in on the Forums:) Nice to meet you and God bless and guide you this new year!