"No sinner will enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Who in this world does not sin? Except for Jesus Christ I know of no one that doesn't sin. Jesus once told those who thought that they were sinless:
"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." - John 8:7
Was God wrong when He told us:
"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" - Romans 3:10
Who in this world is 'righteous' and without sin?
I thought we are all born with a built-in death warrant, which is our sin nature, because we have inherited this sin nature from Adam we are already born spiritually dead (separated from God) and die physically. 1 Cor. 15:22: “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.” Death came by Adam and the resurrection can only come to mankind by believing in Jesus Christ.
Perhaps I took what you posted, "No sinner will enter the Kingdom of Heaven." out of context. I hope so. As a sinner I do that on occasion.