If a Westerner became a Filipino

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Should a Westerner who was born, lived and died in a progressive country such as Western European nations, Canada, US or Australia resent God if He was given a chance to live again on earth but this time is he or she will be a Filipino in the Philippines which is known in Asia Pacific as a poor nation because it is very rampant in corruption, drugs and crimes?

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Brother :)

I don't know what's the purpose of this thread but I am sure they won't think of resenting God because they become a Filipino :D (if given a chance to become a Filipino) :)

I know some foreign Nationals(came from the 1st world countries) who live in the Philippines contented happy and enjoying the beautiful Philippines :)

There is a good ,bad and ugly side to living in every country...either you are in a rich country or poor country in my opinion...

Hmmmm...living in the Philippines is not really that bad jameen... Yeah there are not so nice things in Philippines but boy! I missed Philippines so much :( all about Philippines :D the traffic,the crowded train during the rush hour,the street food :D my big and loud family and relatives :D and a lot more :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 26, 2018
Maybe you should try to live the Filipino way. You might be surprised. It is a poor country but people here are dying to be alive. The suicide rate is lower than rich countries. Being rich is not everything. Family is more important. Filipinos treat each other as family that's why they are always proud to be pinoy when they see a successful filipino. And our country is like paradise with all those beautiful beaches and islands. Corruption, crimes and drugs are now being minimized so people are now focusing on progress and development.