If YESUAH says that the wicked is gather FIRST, WHY ARE some people looking for a rapture,??? Who does the say was taken in the flood.???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Matthew 13:30 I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
This may be more involved than you supposed.

Jesus was teaching the Jews and what He was teaching them is exactly what they expected to hear. That is just how they expected things to turn out when Messiah comes to set up the Kingdom. He will first gather the wicked as you point out.

But that takes no cognition of the famous parenthesis, the gap in between which is the church age which the Jews did not have any understanding whatever.

Before this time of gathering God was to draw a people from the Gentiles for His name, they would be His people among the nations, the Jews would be diminished.

Now the need for the rapture becomes crystal clear for this people who are among the nations must be gathered out from the nations before God's judgement begins.

In the case of Noe he was obviously gathered into the ark before the flood arrived.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
How it reads to me in this parable is there is a single field (the earth) with two different plants (righteous and wicked people) growing in it. The "harvest time" is a single period during which the wheat and the tares are harvested.

There is a section in Matthew 13 where Jesus explains the parable. It's verses 36-43.

Why do you think there are two separate harvest times?
Because the tares must be harvested first and when that harvest is finished a new harvest of the wheat begins.

Mar 4, 2020
Because the tares must be harvested first and when that harvest is finished a new harvest of the wheat begins.
Hmm I don't know. If I had a garden with weeds in it that were visually similar to the valuable crop then I'd meticulously make every effort to uproot the weeds first. Two different things can be harvested during a specific time frame. Anyway, I guess we just disagree.

Another question while we're here. I was thinking of Matthew 24. Do you think these verses correlate to the harvest?

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Another question while we're here. I was thinking of Matthew 24. Do you think these verses correlate to the harvest?

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

That's one harvest which is the rapture at the second coming. The unsaved are not taken or harvested because they face wrath where they are and need not to be moved.

The tares and wheat do not take place at the second coming but at the Great White Throne Judgement (GWTJ) where the unsaved are harvested (taken) to the lake of fire while the saved are taken to the barn (New Heaven and new Earth).

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Hmm I don't know. If I had a garden with weeds in it that were visually similar to the valuable crop then I'd meticulously make every effort to uproot the weeds first. Two different things can be harvested during a specific time frame.
Right which means two harvests happened. The weeds harvested first, then the crop was harvested.

Jul 23, 2018
That's one harvest which is the rapture at the second coming. The unsaved are not taken or harvested because they face wrath where they are and need not to be moved.

The tares and wheat do not take place at the second coming but at the Great White Throne Judgement (GWTJ) where the unsaved are harvested (taken) to the lake of fire while the saved are taken to the barn (New Heaven and new Earth).
You and i are possibly the only ones that know that.

The "tares" baloney has given almost every member here a ride down reframe lane.

Jul 23, 2018
THEY was just in the ARK , HOW was THAT gathered, They when on their on accord, they was not gather,
The ark was like being in CHRIST, THE SAME for those this time to
Gathered.

No doubt about it.

Then carried over a mile into the sky.

Jul 23, 2018
Mat 3
Righteous gathered FIRST

Mat 25
Righteous gathered first.

Basis of the op is baloney

CS1

May 23, 2012
Matthew 13:30 I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
it say gather the wheat into MY Barn :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Our blessed Father know exactly what He is doing , will be doing and has done, and He knows why. In faith we know it is all perfect and good.

Knowing this, all we need concern ourselves with is following and emulating Jesus Yeshua.. No harm no foul.

Jan 14, 2021
Mat 3
Righteous gathered FIRST

Mat 25
Righteous gathered first.

Basis of the op is baloney
If you read Mat 3, the wicked are dealt with first, not the righteous.

No idea which part of Matthew 25 you are talking about.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018

At the second coming the righteous are dealt with first and then the unrighteous are dealt with (wrath of God).

In the parable of the tares and the wheat the order is reversed but this parable is speaking of the timeframe of the Great White Throne Judgement (GWTJ) not the second coming.

So, at the second coming Christ takes the righteous to be with him and leaves the unrighteous to suffer wrath.
On judgment day (GWTJ) the unrighteous tares are gathered and burned first (LOF) and then the righteous gathered and taken to the barn (New Heaven and new Earth and New Jerusalem).

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
You and i are possibly the only ones that know that.

The "tares" baloney has given almost every member here a ride down reframe lane.
Hardly.......The same way I proved your other thesis wrong I will do this.

Who did Jesus come unto? The Lost Sheep of Israel. So why would he be speaking about the Gentile Church in juxtaposition to the very end of times growing together with the Wheat? He wouldn't be, of course, he's actually speaking about the Jews who not only will be in the Petra/Bozrah area at the very end, the Jews will be in this world with the Wicked Tares, growing together until the very end.

There will be no Christians left in the end, the Anti-Christ is going to kill us all, Seal #5 tells us that those under the Altar MUST WAIT until ALL of their brothers have been killed in like manner as they have, now, there may be a few who hideout deep in the woods or in caves, but in general, the Anti-Christ turns (Rev. 12. the dragon turns from the Woman/Israel) and goes after the Remnant. The Remnant can ONLY BE the Remnant Gentile Church as I have proven time and again. It can't be the 1/3 (Woman) who repent because God protects them, it can't be the 2/3 (Zechariah 13:8-9) who do not repent, they will perish, so THE REMNANT can only be the Remnant Church on earth. The Christian SAints will literally be wiped out on earth. The Wheat = Israel, the Wicked Tares = those who take the Mark of the Beast. Rev. 14 shows us these two who grow together until the VEY END and it shows us the FLASHBACK to the Pre-trib Rapture. This is why I call Revelation 14 "THE HARVEST CHAPTER"

Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

((( So, in verse one we get the END TIME PORTRAIT of the Harvest of the Wheat. (Israel, the 144,000 is CODE for ALL Israel) They grow with the tares until the very end. Then in verses 12 and 13 we see the Remnant Gentile Saints who are getting killed over a period of Beast Rule, it's PROSE, not real-time events, God in prose is DESCRIBING each Harvest, regardless of timing. BELOW is the Pre-trib rapture by Jesus himself. )))

Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy (Jesus) sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

((( Jesus himself thrusts in the sickle, he blows the Trump or CALLS us to Heaven to end the Summer Harvest. Below the Angel thrusts in the sickle to Harvest the Wicked Tares. )))

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy(Angel) sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

The Wheat (Israel/3-5 million Jews who repent)n will be gathered into God's barn, that's the portrait in verses 1-10. The Gentile Martyrs are spoken of here because they will live and reign with Jesis for 1000 years so says Rev. 20:4. So, they will be raise and judged and will be given a task in Jesus' millennium reign on earth.

In verse 14 we see a FLASHBACK to the Pre-trib rapture, where Jesus himself Harvests the Church (His bride) just as a groom always does, he goes and collects his bride by sounding the trumpet.

In verses 17-20 we see the Wicked Tares bound up or bundled into the grave, to be burned at a later date (in 1000 years). They are cast into God's Wine-press just like Rev. 16:19 says. Not understanding the timing of the Rapture throws one off on all other timings and understandings.

Jul 23, 2018
Hardly.......The same way I proved your other thesis wrong I will do this.

Who did Jesus come unto? The Lost Sheep of Israel. So why would he be speaking about the Gentile Church in juxtaposition to the very end of times growing together with the Wheat? He wouldn't be, of course, he's actually speaking about the Jews who not only will be in the Petra/Bozrah area at the very end, the Jews will be in this world with the Wicked Tares, growing together until the very end.

There will be no Christians left in the end, the Anti-Christ is going to kill us all, Seal #5 tells us that those under the Altar MUST WAIT until ALL of their brothers have been killed in like manner as they have, now, there may be a few who hideout deep in the woods or in caves, but in general, the Anti-Christ turns (Rev. 12. the dragon turns from the Woman/Israel) and goes after the Remnant. The Remnant can ONLY BE the Remnant Gentile Church as I have proven time and again. It can't be the 1/3 (Woman) who repent because God protects them, it can't be the 2/3 (Zechariah 13:8-9) who do not repent, they will perish, so THE REMNANT can only be the Remnant Church on earth. The Christian SAints will literally be wiped out on earth. The Wheat = Israel, the Wicked Tares = those who take the Mark of the Beast. Rev. 14 shows us these two who grow together until the VEY END and it shows us the FLASHBACK to the Pre-trib Rapture. This is why I call Revelation 14 "THE HARVEST CHAPTER"

Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

((( So, in verse one we get the END TIME PORTRAIT of the Harvest of the Wheat. (Israel, the 144,000 is CODE for ALL Israel) They grow with the tares until the very end. Then in verses 12 and 13 we see the Remnant Gentile Saints who are getting killed over a period of Beast Rule, it's PROSE, not real-time events, God in prose is DESCRIBING each Harvest, regardless of timing. BELOW is the Pre-trib rapture by Jesus himself. )))

Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy (Jesus) sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

((( Jesus himself thrusts in the sickle, he blows the Trump or CALLS us to Heaven to end the Summer Harvest. Below the Angel thrusts in the sickle to Harvest the Wicked Tares. )))

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy(Angel) sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

The Wheat (Israel/3-5 million Jews who repent)n will be gathered into God's barn, that's the portrait in verses 1-10. The Gentile Martyrs are spoken of here because they will live and reign with Jesis for 1000 years so says Rev. 20:4. So, they will be raise and judged and will be given a task in Jesus' millennium reign on earth.

In verse 14 we see a FLASHBACK to the Pre-trib rapture, where Jesus himself Harvests the Church (His bride) just as a groom always does, he goes and collects his bride by sounding the trumpet.

In verses 17-20 we see the Wicked Tares bound up or bundled into the grave, to be burned at a later date (in 1000 years). They are cast into God's Wine-press just like Rev. 16:19 says. Not understanding the timing of the Rapture throws one off on all other timings and understandings.
Lol
You just posted verses that VIVIDLY DEPICT the RIGHTEOUS gathered FIRST.

Then procede to school me into your false assertion that wicked are NEVER GATHERED AFTER THE RIGHTEOUS.

Lets lay those dedunked falsehoods aside!

Jul 23, 2018

why do you reframe the Holy Bible?

Mat 3
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Mat 25
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

NOTE....NOW THE WICKED....AHEM
....AFTER THE RIGHTEOUS
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev 14 also has RIGHTEOUS GATHERED BEFORE WICKED.

You were sayin???

Jul 23, 2018
""""Hardly.......The same way I proved your other thesis wrong I will do this.""""

Would you object to me making siggy line using this?

Jul 23, 2018
At the second coming the righteous are dealt with first and then the unrighteous are dealt with (wrath of God).

In the parable of the tares and the wheat the order is reversed but this parable is speaking of the timeframe of the Great White Throne Judgement (GWTJ) not the second coming.

So, at the second coming Christ takes the righteous to be with him and leaves the unrighteous to suffer wrath.
On judgment day (GWTJ) the unrighteous tares are gathered and burned first (LOF) and then the righteous gathered and taken to the barn (New Heaven and new Earth and New Jerusalem).
Do you have a verse for that?

Jul 23, 2018
"""Rev. 14 shows us these two who grow together until the VEY END and it shows us the FLASHBACK to the Pre-trib Rapture. This is why I call Revelation 14 "THE HARVEST CHAPTER"""

Reread it. It is not the church.
Those in rev 14 are the last group ,Messianic Jews, to be raptured.

We know this because the ones gathered FIRST are the 144k. JEWISH ....ETHNIC JEW.....FIRSTFRUITS.
THEN jesus on a cloud gathers main harvest ...again messianic jews.

The main harvest of the church is 1 thes4.....Jesus and the patriarchs are the firstfruits of the bride rapture.....WHICH PECEDES Rev 14 harvest with a sickle.
Two very different gatherings

Jul 23, 2018
"""The Wheat = Israel, the Wicked Tares = those who take the Mark of the Beast. """

No
It says all nations will be gathered and wheat separated