If you’re planning to go on a date with someone special, who should pay for it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who should pay for the date?

• The woman should pay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Those dates that you had, did you take them all out for fish n chips? :LOL:
Ha no I didn't. I went on a date to a cat cafe and also just out for coffee. But I stopped dating because I needed to work on myself a bit. Only special people get the fish and chip treatment :)

T

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Ha no I didn't. I went on a date to a cat cafe and also just out for coffee. But I stopped dating because I needed to work on myself a bit. Only special people get the fish and chip treatment :)

T
Fair enough, my delima now is whether NZ fish n chips is better than British fish n chips.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Fair enough, my delima now is whether NZ fish n chips is better than British fish n chips.
Well that's just preposterous!!! I'm not flying to NZ to buy you fish and chips. It's our national dish and we're very good at it. :eek:. Quite frankly I'm insulted.

T

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well that's just preposterous!!! I'm not flying to NZ to buy you fish and chips. It's our national dish and we're very good at it. :eek:. Quite frankly I'm insulted.

T
Funny that, I thought bangers & mash was🤣

Ps I can make my own fish and chips :)

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Funny that, I thought bangers & mash was🤣

Ps I can make my own fish and chips :)
I think we're confused about our national dish. It's one of the following:

• Roast dinner
  • English breakfast
  • Fish and chips
  • Curry. Not proper curry. British curry. Like a tikka masala.
We're just very confused in general atm. :LOL: Well I'm sure you can but sometimes it's nice to be cooked for. Or to pay someone else to cook.

T

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I think we're confused about our national dish. It's one of the following:

• Roast dinner
  • English breakfast
  • Fish and chips
  • Curry. Not proper curry. British curry. Like a tikka masala.
We're just very confused in general atm. :LOL: Well I'm sure you can but sometimes it's nice to be cooked for. Or to pay someone else to cook.

T
Bullet points! Love that 👍🏽👍🏽

And I love butter chicken. And yes, it’s nice to have someone cook for ya. If my date offered to cook, Id still help in anyway I could.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Bullet points! Love that 👍🏽👍🏽

And I love butter chicken. And yes, it’s nice to have someone cook for ya. If my date offered to cook, Id still help in anyway I could.
Well I'm glad you enjoyed them. Hmm pretty sure I've made butter chicken before. What date would you feel comfortable going to a guys house for dinner? Nah sorry you'd be banned from the kitchen. You can help with the washing up after if you really must. ;)

T

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well I'm glad you enjoyed them. Hmm pretty sure I've made butter chicken before. What date would you feel comfortable going to a guys house for dinner? Nah sorry you'd be banned from the kitchen. You can help with the washing up after if you really must. ;)

T
Tbh, I wouldn’t feel comfortable going to a guys house on a date, if it got to a stage where we were a couple who been together for a couple of months then yes I would - and of course washing up would come with prepping dinner :)

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Tbh, I wouldn’t feel comfortable going to a guys house on a date, if it got to a stage where we were a couple who been together for a couple of months then yes I would - and of course washing up would come with prepping dinner :)
Nah I also wouldn't go to a girl's house unless we ended up as a couple because there's always a slight chance I'd wake up in a seedy motel with some vital internal organ missing. It's an irrational fear but a fear none the less. Excellent. Well if we're ever I'm each others respective countries we can argue about fish and chips and washing up. :giggle:

T

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Lucky you! I haven't had a date in three years :( I would like to go on one, but it's seeming more and more impossible as I get older.
After my 1st relationship, I was single for 5 yrs, no dates. It’s ok! :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I would like to add, Christmas and New Years seasons, the men should pay.

😂

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
The man should pursue, the man should pay. Once the relationship is a mutual agreement, the woman should offer to pay and let the man decide if that's ok with him... I'd imagine it would be lol.

Jan 20, 2019
I always just gave my bank card and then wondered why they walked all over me lol.

Karren

Jan 22, 2019
I think ,if both known each other for 2 or 3 months already and want to go in a special date ,they should atleast pay for own expenses ,i mean we are on a era were both genders is earning for themselves,,and for my ladies out there we are strong independent woman