If you could ask one of the apostles...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
If you could ask one of the apostles a question, what would you ask and to which one?
I often ask myself this. I think I would ask John what he and the Lord talked about when Jesus and His inner circle of three got together.

Feb 28, 2016
I would ask them all how they felt when they realized/understood just how much Jesus/Yeshua loved them...
their answers would fill-up and over-flow any believers heart and soul...

R

RodB65

Paul, you do realize that in a few hundred years, the "Church" is going to remove the Jewishness from Jesus, and turn him into a white man with blue eyes?

Dec 12, 2013
How do you just ask one question....HAHA......

What did the thunders utter?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Since some scholars think John was the youngest, maybe as young as 13, I'd ask Peter why he allowed this whippersnapper to beat him racing to the tomb!

That's why I'm rooting for Brady and the Pats. If you are over 35, ya gotta root for the old man over a 24 yr old.

Aug 2, 2009
Did Jesus ever joke around and have a sense of humor?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Did Jesus ever joke around and have a sense of humor?
He was completely aware of His mission and the plight of the lost at all times, so no, I believe He smiled when pleased, but tending towards comedy was not in His itinerary.

He was angry without sinning, and He wept for teh lack of faith of those who should have alredy kown Him well, Martha in particular.........

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I would choose John and ask him to explain Revelation verse by verse. Then I would post his answers on CC. I expect there would still be debates and arguments about it though!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
If you could ask one of the apostles a question, what would you ask and to which one?
I often ask myself this. I think I would ask John what he and the Lord talked about when Jesus and His inner circle of three got together.
I would ask about what Josephus said when he described Jesus. What did he mean in regards to the presence of Jesus, 'He was a man but more than that' and also did they see a visible halo like we see in many pics around Jesus.