If you think you're romantic problems suck, you never met me.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2015
2,320
375
83
I see all the time from people how they broke up and all the heartbreak they feel. Oh "does he/she like me". Hey at least you have a love life. Some people like me never have had a girlfriend and might never get married and will be alone forever. Sometimes, your problems aren't as bad as you think and you should be happy that you have those memories to look back on that did make you happy. Some will never experience an ounce of what you did Funny thing is, I'm all good and happy. I'm not depressed, sometimes jealous, but I have accepted myself for who I am. Besides God is all that matters right? Why do we need love? I'm perfectly content working and making money and living good for God and someday going to heaven.
 
Well you are only 23 so it's hardly surprising you have yet to have a girlfriend. Plenty of time and better for you to wait on The Lord and who He sends for you than date the wrong person for you. :)