If you were a Christmas object, what would you be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
For us older folks would know, loll One of my favorite toys as a kid was my robot commando! It had a rocket which shot from the top of his head and little rocket balls which shot from each of his arms. lol
Did you make cool shooting sounds while playing? And lucky you. We got a sheet of paper with instructions on how make a fist, extend our thumb upward, and extend our index finger, with an accompanying list of suitable sounds to make.
Thankfully we have 2 hands so we got 2 gifts.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
@Gojira would be that toy that requires the most batteries in the most unusual sizes -- that you have to drive to 5 stores to find -- then once you put it all together, it makes loud noises all day and all night (because of a faulty "off" button that never works,) and would eventually catch everything on fire. :D

I would guess it would look something like this:

1702489399371.jpeg
Don't worry, Goji, my mother says the same thing about me. :)

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
LOL Yes Cameron I would set up army men and my robot would shoot them down!! LOL

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
@Gojira would be that toy that requires the most batteries in the most unusual sizes -- that you have to drive to 5 stores to find -- then once you put it all together, it makes loud noises all day and all night (because of a faulty "off" button that never works,) and would eventually catch everything on fire. :D

I would guess it would look something like this:

View attachment 258800
Don't worry, Goji, my mother says the same thing about me. :)
You're calling me an obnoxious and malfunctioning toy?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You're calling me an obnoxious and malfunctioning toy?
Just in accordance with the title of the thread. 😬

Don't worry, my friends have already associated me with two obnoxious things in this thread, and they were spot-on! 🤪

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Don't worry, my friends have already associated me with two obnoxious things in this thread, and they were spot-on! 🤪
Shut up Lynx, shut up Lynx, shut up Lynx, shut...

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I think I'd be a stretch Armstrong because I like hugs.

And if I doubled my weight and shaved my beard off I'd be the big huggy guy in mulan lol

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

My gigantic tongue sticks out at thee!

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I sure wouldn’t be a turkey, no matter how tasty it is.