If you were to name your pet after the last thing you ate, what would its name be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, and maybe he could run for POTUS! Hardiharhar... Our first animal president. Hehe.

View attachment 184629
That's no way to insult a pet by association. Besides, the critter isn't Muslim so he'd never be able to copy-cat Obama.
See what I did there? Copy-cat?

Now watch, it's a dog. :confused:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oatmeal, blueberries, and milk. It would have to be a very big pet to force that moniker on it. :whistle:
Just call him oaty and be done with it.

I would have to name my Australian Shepherd "Peanut."

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
My pit is named Honey Mommy, because she has a honey color....lol... But after what I just ate.... I would name her LiCk'eM... For Lamb Chops Magaw... After Shabbat dinner...

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Umm - Veggie Burger. You know, this is one time I think hamburger would be better than a veggie burger!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well since I have two different dogs;

A part Labrador part Shar Pei = Mountain Dew (probs “Dew” for short).

And

A part Pitbull part Mastiff = Chocolate (it could work since he has chocolate coloured eyes).

😍😍😍

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Now it would be "Granola Bar"!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well since I have two different dogs;

A part Labrador part Shar Pei = Mountain Dew (probs “Dew” for short).

And

A part Pitbull part Mastiff = Chocolate (it could work since he has chocolate coloured eyes).

😍😍😍

Well if we wanna talk about existing dogs. My son has two Pitbulls. The oldest is named DiNosso after Michael Weatherby old character on NCIS. We just got another just winged puppy a little blue Pitt and they named him Gibbs. Gibbs is DiNosso's son. Now that is ironic.

Laff_Lol.gif