If you're stuck at home, what are u doing to pass the time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have been lining the inside of my cupboards with the black mesh lining stuff. Protects it and keeps it cleaner.

Feb 19, 2020
I have been lining the inside of my cupboards with the black mesh lining stuff. Protects it and keeps it cleaner.
You are the Martha Stewart of our time. Well, except for all that prison stuff ....

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
The things I do most of the time XDD Which is games, youtube videos, chatting, and some house chores. I even got my hours changed too so I'm able to do more stuff during the day until 3pm. So that's actually kinda awesome.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
now people know what stay-at-home mums feel like....

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
now people know what stay-at-home mums feel like....
Right!? I work in a shelter that specifically has kids, and so I am seeing more of the whole "these kids are so sweet but OH MY GOSH AS SOON AS THEY SET FOOT AROUND EVERYTHING IS DIRTY AND WAIT DON'T TOUCH THAT-" XD

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well, thats why people keep buying toilet paper.

Aug 2, 2009
And you Mr. Zero? What has filled your day? What is on the agenda for tomorrow?
I've started a portrait drawing (in pencil). It's probably 2/3rd done. Been watching a lot of portrait drawing videos for inspiration and tips. Also been singing a lot. I'm thinking of making a CD of myself singing some of my favorite cover songs to listen to in the car. I also want to make some drumming videos. Maybe do some drumming and singing videos. The app I have lets me record two separate parts and have them play simultaneously as one performance. I also was thinking of doing some writing, but IDK. I'm afraid of how much time that would consume. I also have no idea what I would do with it once I write something.

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
- reading the Word
- reading Christian books (ordered a bunch)
- reading about the possible ways Bible prophecy will unfold in the future
- praying more
- watching videos (sermons, preachings, funny stuff, interesting / educational stuff...)
- listening to music
- playing the guitar way more, and singing
- spending time with my mom, especially cooking/baking and watching videos together (& lots of listening to her)
- writing (more like journaling / taking notes on various things)
- chatting with people / friends online (probably way too much tbh lol)
- tidying things up / organizing stuff at home / cleaning (the usual...)
- thinking way too much (lol)
- learning to trust in the Lord and remaining in His perfect peace

Umm that's about it...

Sometimes I go for a walk but haven't been outside for the past few days because I've been coughing / feeling a little weird and don't want to potentially contaminate someone if I do have the virus. (I believe I don't, but ya never know.)

Mostly just been doing the same things as usual but with a higher frequency/intensity, and trying to maximize this time away from the world to seek more of God's presence and peace.

Also bonding with my mom and trying to witness to some friends / people about Christ and the meaning of all this...

It really hasn't been that bad for me, at least for now. Although I do miss real-life fellowship quite terribly. And hope I'll be able to travel freely again sometime.

May the LORD's will be done, amen.

PS. I should probably work out a bit because all this sitting around and eating is starting to show on this belly, lol.

oksana123

Feb 16, 2020
Walking on trails outdoors, watching movies, painting nails, reading :) it's kind of relaxing!

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
They've closed a lot here, but I've still gone out and tried to live as normally as possible anyway.

I'll have no work for at least the next two weeks, so I'll probably spend a considerable amount of time napping and watching hulu/netflix during the day lol. I've also got my piano, drawing, snacking and internet chatting to fall back on.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm getting new flooring installed this wk, learning Spanish online and some sign language. Binge watching older Sherlock Holmes, Project Runway, and some other shows starting with the 60's and working forward, lol. I like What's My Line, Murder 101, Columbo, all Agatha Christie, The Saint and so many others. Of course I have my shows on Christian TV I watch daily and 2, now online, Churchs. God bless and keep us all:). Praying to God this will end, since the Body of Christ is still here and powerful.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I'm getting new flooring installed this wk, learning Spanish online and some sign language. Binge watching older Sherlock Holmes, Project Runway, and some other shows starting with the 60's and working forward, lol. I like What's My Line, Murder 101, Columbo, all Agatha Christie, The Saint and so many others. Of course I have my shows on Christian TV I watch daily and 2, now online, Churchs. God bless and keep us all:). Praying to God this will end, since the Body of Christ is still here and powerful.
You would love it here Tabs. They have a channel hete that are playing mist if those shows you mentioned. One after another.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You would love it here Tabs. They have a channel hete that are playing mist if those shows you mentioned. One after another.
I will put visiting there on my revised bucket list:cool: Rubs. House Hunters, another show I watch has many couple moving to Australlia. I'll swing by on my yacht, lol.

Aug 2, 2009
I just discovered a way to burn calories at home without a treadmill or going outside in the cold. I'm a be shufflin'! :D Boy my legs are sore. :sick: Still trying to learn the basics :ROFL: This is a WORKOUT I tell ya!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I just discovered a way to burn calories at home without a treadmill or going outside in the cold. I'm a be shufflin'! :D Boy my legs are sore. :sick: Still trying to learn the basics :ROFL: This is a WORKOUT I tell ya!

Go go Zero!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

You just reminded me to add jazzercize to my daily routine:)
Also on my above list of shows I watch, I forgot my favorite, "Long Lost Family" about adoptees trying to find their birth relatives and vice versa. Very heart-warming true stories.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Im expecting mum to clean the house from top to bottom which is what she always does when she stays home. Dad will probably spend all day online downloading old records...Ive tried to get him doing odd jobs like painting kitchen cupboards or jigsaw puzzles, watering my plants but hey they should be retired and not doing too much.

as long as they arent arguing or complaining to much I pray they dont get into too much trouble while im away at the coalface.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Trying read the bible as much I can. Other than that playing Street Fighter 2 and futzing around with my potentially broken Super famicom 😢🧐

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

I just noticed her shoes changing colors, that would so cool at nite. I just found them online for around $70 on up:):):).