Illuminati sign in Church.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodsGirl368
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sigh...so Tiger's declining play was because his soul contract with satan ran out? Not due to increasing age and natural wear and tear on his body? Plus Im pretty sure he has had some serious injuries throughout his career. Same with Lebron, the guy is 30-31 years old and has been in the league for 12 years. Professional sports careers are not a life long job. It doesn't mean they sold their soul. This is nonsense honestly. Mostly fear-mongering to scare weaker minded christians. Anyone with common sense can see that. You claim to be a pastor but when all you do is rant about stuff like this, it makes me wonder if you just call yourself one or have the education and degrees to back it up?

No... The fact Eldgridge Woods hasn't won another major was because his wife caught him cheating, and chases him with one of his clubs. Is it just a mere coincidence he was at the top the same time he was having countless sex with multiple women, and since being caught not having won one single major? I think not.
 
There's also one with Katie Perry, Miley Cyrus, Arianna Grande, Taylor Swift, Kesha, Beyonce, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, Jack Black and I could go on with the list. It is so sad and depressing that someone would sell their soul for a few years of fame and fortune. Look what happened to Tiger Woods. His contract expired and now you really see the true Tiger Woods,he's not that good of a golfer but he thinks he has the skill when he really should have given up. The same for Lebron James who sold his soul. When his contract is up, will he retire or try to play with little to no skill. He needs to learn from Tiger. It is so sad, how many singers, actors, sports stars who all got their talent by selling their soul. It's the new steroid in sports. After years of research I have a very extensive list of who's who in the sellout world. To think, our life here is so short, when we should be striving for that eternal bliss that NEVER ends!!!! Satan is good at what he does, but if you truly have God in your corner there is nothing he can do to weaken or tempt you!! I'm shooting for eternity with God even if that means living my life from check to check. God will provide!!!!!


No... Eldgridge Woods got caught cheating. That messed him up mentally. It's no coincidence he was the king of golf the same time he was having countless sex with multiple women outside his marriage, and since being caught, hasn't won a single major.
 
I've seen that Bob Dylan interview. There is another with, I think it's Kanye West, admitting in concert to his audience that he sold his soul to the devil for fame and fortune. Here's part of what he said, quoted verbatim:

"I sold my soul to the devil. I know it's a crappy deal. At least it came with a few toys, like a Happy Meal." :/


It would be much better if you had the actual link... Otherwise anyone can post a quote and say a person said it.
 
So they sell their souls to the devil?
To become famous. ..

For writing lyrics about
"Poppin bubs with some thugs show ya love up in the club?"

Impressive talent here
rollseyes
 
The link on Bob Dylan: On Youtube, "Ed Bradley Bob Dylan Interview". Bob explains that he sold his soul to the "Commander and Chief". But he did not say exactly who that was. But, he said he would not be where he is today if not for that deal. Also on Google, you can see the eye logo Bob Dylan, "Bob Dylan eye logo images".
I do not believe that music makes people do bad things. This is hype brought on by radical Christians trying to banish rock music. Its the same scenario used in the movie, "Footloose". Where the preacher banned dancing and music in a town. Because he said music was evil. And, that is misleading. I grew up in the 70's and the music did not make me do bad things.
Are we so easily swayed that music can hypnotize into sinning?
Is the only way to be a good Christian is to live in a box and keep the world out.
Iron butterfly is a rock group from the 70's. Came out with strong hard music. Their biggest hit was,
"In-Da-Gadda-Da-Vida". A song that many Christians would not allow their children to listen to yet, the song title means (What he was trying to say) is "In The Garden of Eden". And, he says "Baby" as the nest line. Now doesn't that sound innocent?
Preachers bashed all these songs back then. Backmasking sounds to find hidden meanings. I tell you what, before I started to play music I didn't even know what the words were in the songs.
I do not think music can hurt.
 
My childhood was filled with just about every imaginable evil, including the occult. Fear, pain, darkness and hopelessness were chains on my entire family. You could feel and even smell the oppression, it was heavy and suffocating. And ugly. So ugly, that you didn't want to deal with it, just run from it. But it followed us.

Without going into all the horrid details of my family's bondages, Jesus came and delivered us out of them all. And in particular, the occult. I don't deny the principalities, powers & rulers of the dark world. But I know that we have the full armor of God that we're able to withstand by STANDING FIRM IN CHRIST JESUS. I know of a reality that Jesus defeated the darkness.

Years ago while reading a book series on overcoming demons, the Holy Spirit startled me when He clearly instructed me to get rid of those books immediately and do this instead: "Learn of Me." And that's what I did. I never turned back because the more I learned about Jesus, the more liberated and at peace my mind became in Him. The sweeter life became because the clearer Jesus was to me.

Trying to understand the darkness of this world only kept me focused on it. But Jesus trained me to keep my eyes on Him always. When we look at Christ Jesus' ministry while He was physically on this earth, we don't see Him brooding about demons or instructing His followers to investigate occult practices. The demons were scared to death of Jesus and screamed when He approached. This was BEFORE His death & resurrection! The Holy Spirit of Almighty God in Christ Jesus was a force that could not be overcome. That same powerful Holy Spirit of God dwells now in US!

I don't doubt people are making deals with the devil and putting themselves in bondage for power, fame & fortune. But that's been going on since the snake beguiled Eve and lured Adam to sin in the Garden of Eden. It went on in my house as a child.

Nevertheless, the Lord Jesus Christ said, "Follow Me." He tells me not to be anxious about anything. He tells me He overcame the world and to be of good cheer. Jesus tells me that His joy is my strength. Jesus said cast all my cares on Him and to have faith He hears & answers all my prayers. He says to love others so they can see Him. Jesus tells me to rest in Him and trust Him.

How can I do any of that if I immerse myself in the corrupt things people do in secret? I cannot. My whole family was delivered from the powers of darkness through Jesus Christ. I want Jesus to be my whole focus now and just standing firm in Him so He can take care of the world however He wants to.

I'm not telling everyone here to do the same. Of course you will do whatever God compels you to do because He is the One accomplishing His purpose. I'm just saying that I'm so happy about being set free from the grip of darkness and fear by the mercy and love and grace of my Savior, Jesus the Light of Life, that I personally have not an iota of interest in looking back. And I pray for those in darkness to be set free in Jesus like I am and my siblings. And I know God is willing and able!


LightofLife.jpg
 
Last edited:
Don't forget, it's not a wrestling match between God and the devil. God created the devil for His own purpose. How would we know Light if there was no darkness? How would we know the value of Life if there was no death? God knows what He's doing.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of ALL! Jesus rules and reigns over all, He rules & reigns in us. Anything that tries to take our eyes off that reality is a lie. Our God reigns! \:D/
 
It would be much better if you had the actual link... Otherwise anyone can post a quote and say a person said it.


Here is the one with Kanye West:


[video=youtube;bdL70SZwo1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdL70SZwo1A[/video]
 
And the one with Bob Dylan and other celebs.

[video=youtube;yDM7D1teDco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDM7D1teDco[/video]
 
Nautilus,
Leave it to the biggest HATE MONGER out there to bring drama to the table. I am merely offering my studies on the Illuminati and stars who openly admitted to selling their soul for fame and fortune. I know you are grasping at straws because you lack knowledge in most areas you try to insult people But to say Tiger's ability dropped due to age and wear and tear on the body, What about Arnold Palmer or Jack Nickolas??? I could go on but they had 20 years on him and were still winning. LeBron is another who openly came clean and if you don't think so, watch for the symbolism in his pictures, that alone tells you what team he plays for. Just because you can't wrap your mind around the truth isn't a good enough reason to not expose the truth. Bury your head in the sand like an ostrich because running from a problem is just as bad as denying that there is a problem. This comes from the heart. I don't know where your hatred stems from, but it is a self destructive emotion that if you don't get help for will drag you down the wrong path. Saying your saved and living like it are two different things. We are not promised tomorrow brother, don't fill up that time with such hate and negativity. You always fill your posts to me with hate and rage while I always tell you that I love you, you are welcome in my home and I'd lay down my life for yours. Mine have never changed and neither have yours. Who is filled with God?????? Who needs some counseling ??? My home is your home brother.
 
Yes because Im not paranoid and willing to believe the nonse that is this illuminati crap...im the uneducated one.
 
Don't forget, it's not a wrestling match between God and the devil. God created the devil for His own purpose. How would we know Light if there was no darkness? How would we know the value of Life if there was no death? God knows what He's doing.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of ALL! Jesus rules and reigns over all, He rules & reigns in us. Anything that tries to take our eyes off that reality is a lie. Our God reigns! \:D/

I love your previous post, dear sister, but I would argue here that we wouldn't know darkness without Light, we wouldn't know death without Life. Darkness is the absence of Light, it's not something in and of itself, and death is the absence of Life. But yes, God knows what He's doing and He'll restore all of Creation to Himself when He returns for His Bride. Hallelujah!
 
Nautilus,
Leave it to the biggest HATE MONGER out there to bring drama to the table. I am merely offering my studies on the Illuminati and stars who openly admitted to selling their soul for fame and fortune. I know you are grasping at straws because you lack knowledge in most areas you try to insult people But to say Tiger's ability dropped due to age and wear and tear on the body, What about Arnold Palmer or Jack Nickolas??? I could go on but they had 20 years on him and were still winning. LeBron is another who openly came clean and if you don't think so, watch for the symbolism in his pictures, that alone tells you what team he plays for. Just because you can't wrap your mind around the truth isn't a good enough reason to not expose the truth. Bury your head in the sand like an ostrich because running from a problem is just as bad as denying that there is a problem. This comes from the heart. I don't know where your hatred stems from, but it is a self destructive emotion that if you don't get help for will drag you down the wrong path. Saying your saved and living like it are two different things. We are not promised tomorrow brother, don't fill up that time with such hate and negativity. You always fill your posts to me with hate and rage while I always tell you that I love you, you are welcome in my home and I'd lay down my life for yours. Mine have never changed and neither have yours. Who is filled with God?????? Who needs some counseling ??? My home is your home brother.

Gema that's not the reason Tiger fell apart. He got caught cheating, and hadn't won a major since. Before, he was having sex with any woman he could find for years, and he was on pace to be the greatest golfer in history. He thrived off that sexual excitement. It is no coincidence he fell off when he got busted by his wife. This has nothing to do with the Illuminati.
 
Nautilus,
This is obviously for adults with high IQ's, why don't you go play at the little kids table instead of complaining and trying to get me kicked off. I guess that would be the next childish move since you had my post removed. You may be a senior member here but you aren't even a beginner when it comes to knowing who Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior is.
 
I love your previous post, dear sister, but I would argue here that we wouldn't know darkness without Light, we wouldn't know death without Life. Darkness is the absence of Light, it's not something in and of itself, and death is the absence of Life. But yes, God knows what He's doing and He'll restore all of Creation to Himself when He returns for His Bride. Hallelujah!

Yes, I'd have to agree with you there, Tintin. Thank you for making it clearer. :)
 
jsr1221,
Everyone who gets caught doesn't tank his career. Kobe Bryant is STILL burnin nets years after his expose. And they made that as ugly as ugly could be in the public. A-Rod, in the height of his career had the same thing happen and he played right through it. You don't go from being ranked #1 in the world to #195 and missing cuts at the majors, YEARS after his adulterous behaviors. I could go on for days, but we had a seminar on this very topic and there is so much to learn, so much more we will never know, just trying to provide a little hindsight is all. Take it or leave it, it might be right, it might be wrong. I am just tired of constantly defending myself, responding with nothing but love and a so called Christian site is trying to take me off. That's fine, then I will know who is really behind it. I love you brother, you are family
 
jsr1221,
Everyone who gets caught doesn't tank his career. Kobe Bryant is STILL burnin nets years after his expose. And they made that as ugly as ugly could be in the public. A-Rod, in the height of his career had the same thing happen and he played right through it. You don't go from being ranked #1 in the world to #195 and missing cuts at the majors, YEARS after his adulterous behaviors. I could go on for days, but we had a seminar on this very topic and there is so much to learn, so much more we will never know, just trying to provide a little hindsight is all. Take it or leave it, it might be right, it might be wrong. I am just tired of constantly defending myself, responding with nothing but love and a so called Christian site is trying to take me off. That's fine, then I will know who is really behind it. I love you brother, you are family

dont get turned off by some of the know it alls here. you made some good points. if you feel like your alone and have no friends here at least now you know you have at least one more than you had before.
 
... :O isn't that Illuminati? "

Could someone please explain this to me... Could it be the "ALL SEEING EYE OF GOD"?

Not Illuminati but SCRIPTURE...

Here's another one:

24 Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord...
(Jeremiah 23: 24 /ESV)