Yep make me look bad because I dont agree with your delusions. Whatever on to the next false teacher.
He was spewing some crazy stuff. For once, I agree with you. That Satanic ice bucket conspiracy theory of his was one of the most ridiculous I've ever heard and I've heard a lot... lol.
You're just supposed to believe though because he researches everything extensively don't you know.
Well I havent lived with my parents in about 10 years so Im not sure where you got. But the fact that you listed youtube as somehow a reliable source for info is a joke. But keep at it, you give me a good chuckle. For someone who claimed to be a pastor you sure dont act like it.
Awareness + Open Eyes + Common Sense + Discernment =>
"The ability to step outside the MATRIX and see it for yourself..."
.
.
.
Why are people willing to believe that "corruption abounds everywhere" - yet, cannot bring themselves to believe that the greater part of this corruption was brought about by like-minded conspirators with an agenda?
Why do Christians refuse to believe that Satan is capable of such?
The answer?
P.R.I.D.E.
Folks just don't like to think that they have been ( or even can be ) "hoodwinked"...
Folks just don't want to believe that anything can possibly be "concealed in plain view"...
( In reality, it cannot; however, the effect of it can be accomplished. To 'cancel' the 'effect' -- "just take the blinders off and open your eyes"...)
You see...
God has made it impossible for His truth to be "covered over" or "hidden" -- not even Satan can accomplish it.
What Satan CAN DO however - is put blinders on our eyes -- so that we cannot see what is plainly right in front of us.
Humility => Knowledge + Awareness + Discernment
"Welcome to the real world, Neo..."
![]()
Agedofnoknowledge,
I am glad that another narrow minded ignorant person takes the side of someone who lives in his parent's basement playing Warcraft where he might be an elder in that realm but here, just another sheep. When the military declassify's an important document or one gets "leaked" out, do you read it to inform yourselves so you can inform others? Didn't think so! You are the ignorant person the government is after, but wait, I am a conspiracy theorist despite the the YouTuube pages full of answers, just a keystroke away. Lastly, I take offense at anybody that has issues with the ice bucket challenge!!!! Why don't you send the families of over 35,000 teens a card and tell them that you don't believe what they did existed. And those are just the ones who got hurt bad enough to be hospitalized. You two will look cute together with your heads buried in the sand. I guess maybe it's true, "ignorance is bliss"
jaybird88,
Right on, you are getting the point I am trying to make, exactly. With the ice bucket challenge, everyone did it because everyone did it and nobody questioned it at all. We were all like sheep and that's the point I was trying to make? Why didn't ONE person question it? It's pretty scary when you think about how society will just follow each other no matter what the game is. Thanks jay for elaborating on that for me. Because of that act, thousands of people were hospitalized doing the fire challenge. Nothing is a coincidence, this was executed from the start but they refuse to see the painful fallout from chemical burns and dismiss it it at something else. It's hard to do that when you have all of the pieces of the puzzle right there. Of course it's easier to turn away but God warned that the end of days were going to be HELL on earth...
"That's right -- let's not put forth our efforts to attack each other -- let's discuss the information."That said, I do understand how frustrating Nautilus's recalcitrance can be. But attack what he says if you disagree with it, attack his behavior if it's inappropriate, attack his view of the world if it's in error in your view, but don't degrade him or try to deny the Imago Dei from which he is formed.
Gary A,
I have not attacked your friend Nautilus. Maybe you should go back and read his post and then my reply and so on. I have always ended my replies with, "I love you or I love you like a brother, you are always welcome in my home, etc...." I have never ended it any other way. He is the one who started bashing and name calling but since he's your friend you can overlook that behavior. If this is a Christian Web Site, I am just curious as to what posts or threads the true Christians are on?? This constant barrage of assaults is far from God like and if you people want to own this thread or post, you can have it. Just remember, the hate you have toward anyone, when you die, if you do not have that cleared up, God will impose the same hate upon you! I don't have no ill will toward anybody but it's clear the hearts of some are not pure and profess to be God fairing people. You can lie to yourselves but you can't lie to God. He knows exactly what's in your heart.