yeah but its not like the mark of the beast is going to be oops surprise i gotcha.
satan has many years of experience and his best weapon is deception. think how much easier his job will be if everyone is so dumbed down they cant think for themselves.
the bible makes it very obvious that the people who receive the mark of the beast are not being tricked into getting it...revelation describes them as being knowingly and willingly hostile to God...
Yea, I'm not blaming anyone... But I can see where this satanic ice bucket challenge stuff probably arrived from. Yea, but good christian folks probably gave to that charity, did the challenge and have no clue, after all ...it's charity right? Yeah, getting cells off dead babies shouldn't be something God fearing people should be involved in... At least not me, but why we should be careful, do research on everything, don't just trust it, even if it is for ...charity.to be fair the als research teams arent killing the babies themselves for these stem cells. So they arent really doing anything wrong. I mean the babies are already dead by the time the als gets the cells they need. So if you want to get angry over that, get mad at the ones killing the babies.
Think the mark will just be the next cool thing, especially when they're able to biologically get it attached to you, tell you your heart rate, all your numbers, able to open doors, change things in rooms and cars according to your mood, I'm sure it will be the cool thing at first, vip access, no more cash, handles finances .. I'm sure it will make it seem that life is much easier,when the time comes for people to get in line to get the mark of the beast, there will probably be lines around the corner. are all those people evil, probably not, so why are they getting it, cause their friend at work got one, the guy on tv said to get one, they probably dont know how it works, what its called but someone said it will make their lives easier so why not.
the bible tells us to test all things, how can one test truths when they are so ready to jump right into anything just because they saw someone else do the same.
Think the mark will just be the next cool thing, especially when they're able to biologically get it attached to you, tell you your heart rate, all your numbers, able to open doors, change things in rooms and cars according to your mood, I'm sure it will be the cool thing at first, vip access, no more cash, handles finances .. I'm sure it will make it seem that life is much easier,
that's how I imagine it anyway with all these new advances I see with such a thing..
Though some believe the mark is spiritual ... Not a physical type of thing, it's a conscience spiritual choice probably, there's a verse about Gods children having a mark as well, some where in revelations ...theres a few on here that can go further into that with u, it gets deep with spiritual interpretation though throughout the bible, but revelations and other prophecy books...possible
but this stuff off topic...my apologies
"No - we already have plenty of those types..."the nano technology is pretty bad in IMO. implant your brain with a tiny chip that makes you super human. and its not technology of the future, they are doing it now. the scientist involved have a slogan they use a lot "we can build gods!" yes they actually say this. is it the mark, what difference does it make, ether way it will take you away from the Lord.
interesting when you read about Nimrod of the bible, he was a man like us but became a gibborim/mighty man/giant. the context many believe to mean more than just a normal man. combine that with the fact his name (nimrod) means to rebel.
is the nanotechnology going to build nimrod type human beings?
one more thing about the illuminati for those that think it does not and never existed. our 1st president G washington talked about it. this is a letter written by GW and its in the library of congress
It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.
Yes, the Illuminati existed in George Washington's lifetime and died before he did. Not that it ever had the extreme influence conspiracy theorists perpetuate it to have.
The Illuminati were secular militant atheists. They were destroyed and disbanded in the late 18th century. If you want to know their doctrine, look at Christopher Hitchens and Penn and Teller.if there was noting to see , nothing to worry about then it seems kinda strange George would bother mentioning it, would he not have better things to do?
another interesting quote
“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator
whoever he is talking about is not named. makes no difference to me their name, i want to know their purpose, their agenda, or better yet, their doctrine.
So then -- would you say that the "spirit of illuminati" was still around -- considering that modern-day people are adhering to its doctrine?The Illuminati were secular militant atheists. They were destroyed and disbanded in the late 18th century. If you want to know their doctrine, look at Christopher Hitchens and Penn and Teller.
one more thing about the illuminati for those that think it does not and never existed. our 1st president G washington talked about it. this is a letter written by GW and its in the library of congress
It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.
I was at the Church today, it was the opening ceremony for the first Catholic school in my town after 100years. My aunt works there, my cousin is starting education there & I'm going there for free school lessons.
Church was crowded so I went upstairs to the highest floor where the nuns were. I had a view over the whole Church. I was looking up at the ceiling, pictures, statues and one thing caught my eye. Right above my head there was a small painted window on the ceiling. It was triangle shaped, with an eye kinda Egyptian looking inside of it. I just thought " :O isn't that Illuminati? "
Could someone please explain this to me... Could it be the "ALL SEEING EYE OF GOD"?
Run girl run!!!I was at the Church today, it was the opening ceremony for the first Catholic school in my town after 100years. My aunt works there, my cousin is starting education there & I'm going there for free school lessons.
Church was crowded so I went upstairs to the highest floor where the nuns were. I had a view over the whole Church. I was looking up at the ceiling, pictures, statues and one thing caught my eye. Right above my head there was a small painted window on the ceiling. It was triangle shaped, with an eye kinda Egyptian looking inside of it. I just thought " :O isn't that Illuminati? "
Could someone please explain this to me... Could it be the "ALL SEEING EYE OF GOD"?
the point of my post was only to prove that there was an Illuminati at one time.
also their connection to the french revo, read about the spiritual beliefs of some of those that lead the revolution, very occultish and far from Christian.