I only recently discovered GeorgeTown University's role regarding Jesuits. Did you know Bill Clinton went there? He gave public praise in one of his speeches around his presidential days to Carrol Quigley, who was a professor there. He was also the author of the book tragedy and hope, I have a thread about it here. It's not the best book in the world regarding conspiratorial things but it's 3,000 pages long.....quite a bit of info there. I think reading at least a review of that book is a good introductory point for people who aren't familiar with this kind of research, because the man has a lot of credentials and presidential endorsement. That type of thing seems to be important to people who believe anyone thinking a conspiracy could possibly exist is wearing a tinfoil hat, when it comes to getting them to at least take a look at the information.
I may be knowledgeable in this area but you probably know tons of things I don't as well.....I'm sure you know how tedious it can be finding reliable information. I've been sorting through this stuff for about 10 years off and on. I haven't read the secret history of the Jesuits yet but it's on my list. I have came across multiple quotes from the book though so I've got a pretty good idea of the most important things it covers.
I'm not convinced that people are able to take the mark ignorantly.....The way I understand it after talking to a Church elder about it one time is that it will definitely be a conscious choice when it happens, people will be informed enough to know what they are doing. Am I correct in guessing that you think the mark is a hexagram though?
Also, I had heard about the Rothschild link to the Vatican but I never looked into it very deeply.....so many different tangents you could spend a lifetime studying. I had no idea they were Papal Knights.