I'm a new teen! :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nando

Apr 25, 2021
Hello! I'm and 18 y/o boy born in a Christian family; actually waiting for my confirmation, my main language is Spanish but I'm bilingual, I speak and learn English since I was 5 so I can have a very good communication and I'm learning German, cause I love the Bible and I want to study different versions in different languages. I want to get a good advice too, because I always speak to someone, but kids of my age are too immature, with no sense advices, and other communities are empty; and since January 2021 I have feeling too bad for a lot of things and nothing has been very helpful to me because of this. Thanks to god I have very good friends. I'm very talkative and sociable! So I hope I can meet with nice people here! 💙 Christian people I know are always nice!

t8t

Mar 24, 2021
MONTPELLIER- South of FRANCE
Welcome to CC Nando and may God be with you today and everyday! Im sure our sweet Jesus will lead you to the right people for you. God bless you bro, have a great day with him.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello! I'm and 18 y/o boy born in a Christian family; actually waiting for my confirmation, my main language is Spanish but I'm bilingual, I speak and learn English since I was 5 so I can have a very good communication and I'm learning German, cause I love the Bible and I want to study different versions in different languages. I want to get a good advice too, because I always speak to someone, but kids of my age are too immature, with no sense advices, and other communities are empty; and since January 2021 I have feeling too bad for a lot of things and nothing has been very helpful to me because of this. Thanks to god I have very good friends. I'm very talkative and sociable! So I hope I can meet with nice people here! 💙 Christian people I know are always nice!
Welcome to CC, brother Nando!:):coffee: We have all sorts of people here. The Holy Spirit is willing to tell us who is who if we will listen and wait patiently.

Matthew
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
7:29 For he taught them as [one] having authority, and not as the scribes.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There a plenty of nice people to meet here. Some kids your age are immature but not all. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to CC:):) Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you!

Apr 20, 2021
Hey Nando im 17! and new here too. I'd like to meet new Christian friends here as there are not many Christians in my city.