I'm in an art show guys!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Senior Member
Apr 1, 2014
6,194
1,315
113
35
Arizona
Haha I’m so excited guys! I would like to cordially invite you to my first art show! :D

ASU is holding group exhibitions, and my group is scheduled for early April/ late March. We’re painting so little kids need not attend unless you’re ok with pg-13 material. :/ Sadly can't be helped there.
It’s at a place called Gallery 100 in Tempe, Az. Anyone familiar with the know it as “that corner place next to Sack’s sandwich shop.”
If literally anyone could come I would be happily spazzing the whole time. Will definitely be making this a Facebook/Twitter event too.


To quote Liz Lemon: LIFE IS HAPPENING PEOPLE.

I would also like to reach out and ask for assistance from my parental units here.I'm doing an art series about the loss of innocence artists go through for the sake of art, so I would actually like to cover some of my paintings in doodles. Kids doodles! :D so if I could ask anyone to maybe take some pictures of some doodles your kids have made that would be awesome. They can be anything, any color, shapes, stick animals, trees, whatever.


Please send submission to [email protected] along with your first and last name. I want to give you guys full credit where it's due :D


If you're in the area during the gallery opening feel free to drop by, I'll be giving specifics later. But it's set for April/May.


Thanks guys!
 
Hmm, only a 5 hour drive from where I live (slightly over 5 hours). I'm tempted! I've never been to Arizona.