"I'm Listening" Chris McClarney

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
A friend of mine just shared this song with me and it left me in tears of thanks. Chris McClarney "I'm Listening". This is the first time I've tried to post a song so I hope I am doing it correctly. I hope this lifts up someone who needs it.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Very nice song, daily teary ty...

Mar 4, 2020
A friend of mine just shared this song with me and it left me in tears of thanks. Chris McClarney "I'm Listening". This is the first time I've tried to post a song so I hope I am doing it correctly. I hope this lifts up someone who needs it.
Thanks the song put me in a peacefully still mind set. Thanks for sharing.👍

Mar 5, 2020
That's really beautiful. Love the scenery in the video too. Peaceful.

Mar 4, 2020
Remind me of the singing band at my church.