Im losing my mind. Ive been losing faith and hope, things keep getting worse. Please dont bash me and please dont send me quotes.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord things are getting worse here. I still have no contact from my daughter, my heart and soul are broken. Ive lost faith and hope. I dont even want to live anymore God thats how bad it is here. I stay alive for a maybe of seeing my daughter. I cant handle this anymore, I feel like my prayers go unheard and that you Hate me God. I cant even get my daughter into therapy or a Dr. because of that evil mother of hers that is using my daughter to further her own means. The mother's life is going good, while my daughter's and mine are being destroyed. Does this sound right to you God. My daughter is innocent all she has is a mental condition, Ive been a good man,not perfect but a good man. This punishment is on the wrong people Lord, Please Im begging you with all that I have left, Reunite us soon,before its too late.
Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are hurting so much, friend. Your concern for your daughter is very evident in what you wrote. I’m praying, asking God to surround her with His love, faithful care and protection. May He work in a powerful way in your circumstances, provide strength and sustain you with His peace as you lean upon Him.

Please remember that “the Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18). He is nearer than any person, and He knows your troubled heart as does no other. He will never leave you or forsake you.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you,but he isnt close at all, He left me long ago, He could fix things but isnt. He doesnt care.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Soc1 and this prayer. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

Hepzibah

Apr 18, 2015
@Soc1

I have been through this due to Parental Alienation from my personality disordered ex partner. I am trying to recover from Narcissistic abuse and there is help and advice and most especially, support. You feel far from God because of the trauma you are going through but He is there and has not deserted you. Do not believe the enemy of our souls. Have a look at Melanie Tonia Evans videos on parental abuse and narcissism and see if the resonate. Unfortunately there is not much if any help in the church over this issue but l am happy to help you where l can.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord bless Soc1 and this prayer. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!
Thank you Levi my friend, God Bless
@Soc1

I have been through this due to Parental Alienation from my personality disordered ex partner. I am trying to recover from Narcissistic abuse and there is help and advice and most especially, support. You feel far from God because of the trauma you are going through but He is there and has not deserted you. Do not believe the enemy of our souls. Have a look at Melanie Tonia Evans videos on parental abuse and narcissism and see if the resonate. Unfortunately there is not much if any help in the church over this issue but l am happy to help you where l can.
@Soc1

THe narcissist abuse is hurting my child not me, My child has BPD and has for some reason turned against me, and the mother is using this to her advantage. I dont need the church, I need God to see what's going on and fix it, this isnt rocket science, 2 lives are being destroyed because of mental illness and even worse the evil mother is doing this to my child. Where is the mother's millstone around her neck? Why do I have it? I was both mother and father for 16 yrs, have many photos 100s of them showing the love and happiness in our home, then this disorder came along and ruined that and the mother is taking advantage of it. I start my day crying and screaming, and end it the same way. Im sure my baby does many of her days. Like I said the mother is doing well. If God hears me and hasnt deserted me, why isnt he fixing this? I know he will in his good time. IF it is his will. Id like to be alive for that.

The Vikings have a saying about their chief God ODIN. it is " Odin will fix it,if he feels like it" Sounds real familiar.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
@Soc1

Hepzibah

Apr 18, 2015
Thank you Levi my friend, God Bless

THe narcissist abuse is hurting my child not me, My child has BPD and has for some reason turned against me, and the mother is using this to her advantage. I dont need the church, I need God to see what's going on and fix it, this isnt rocket science, 2 lives are being destroyed because of mental illness and even worse the evil mother is doing this to my child. Where is the mother's millstone around her neck? Why do I have it? I was both mother and father for 16 yrs, have many photos 100s of them showing the love and happiness in our home, then this disorder came along and ruined that and the mother is taking advantage of it. I start my day crying and screaming, and end it the same way. Im sure my baby does many of her days. Like I said the mother is doing well. If God hears me and hasnt deserted me, why isnt he fixing this? I know he will in his good time. IF it is his will. Id like to be alive for that.

The Vikings have a saying about their chief God ODIN. it is " Odin will fix it,if he feels like it" Sounds real familiar.
You will be suffering from the abuse as well as your child who has been alienated. Leaving the abuser shows just how bad the damage is to the targeted parent as it shows up the addiction to the abuser.

You have the choice as to whether you believe the enemy of would or whether you give God a chance even though it all seems wrong and hopeless. You choose, the road to hell or heaven.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank you,but he isnt close at all, He left me long ago, He could fix things but isnt. He doesnt care.
He is, soc, unless you turn away from Him. His word is true, right? His thoughts and ways are not our thoughts and ways, but He makes all things beautiful in His time. Dont believe the enemy!

You have to hold on, soc. We continue to pray for you, that God show and let you experience His love and faithfulness thru this. I speak peace in your heart, and healing for your daughter, in the name of our Lord Jesus.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you and God Bless
You will be suffering from the abuse as well as your child who has been alienated. Leaving the abuser shows just how bad the damage is to the targeted parent as it shows up the addiction to the abuser.

You have the choice as to whether you believe the enemy of would or whether you give God a chance even though it all seems wrong and hopeless. You choose, the road to hell or heaven.
Not to be rude but youre expressing your opinion on what is wrong and really do not know the situation. You and others like you, are the reason I dont go on chat anymore and when I ask for a lousy prayer because Im losing my mind, you spout some nonsense about giving God a chance and me making choices on what to believe, dont respond, IM blocking you, I asked not to be bashed but you couldnt resist could you.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
He is, soc, unless you turn away from Him. His word is true, right? His thoughts and ways are not our thoughts and ways, but He makes all things beautiful in His time. Dont believe the enemy!

You have to hold on, soc. We continue to pray for you, that God show and let you experience His love and faithfulness thru this. I speak peace in your heart, and healing for your daughter, in the name of our Lord Jesus.
I havent turned from him but each day is getting worse. I dont know if his word is true anymore, I have nothing tangible to base that on.

What do I hold on to? This isnt love, this is torment and suffering. His own time? God has nothing but time. All I know is that I want to hold her and tell her I love her, then I could peacefully die I want to hear Daddy and that Im loved. Like I used to be until this mental disorder took over my baby, and that evil thing that was her womb uses her more for her own means. Where is her millstone, why am I wearing it?

Hepzibah

Apr 18, 2015
@Soc1

I apologize for upsetting you. I have been on that dark path.

AlisaS

Oct 3, 2018
Lord things are getting worse here. I still have no contact from my daughter, my heart and soul are broken. Ive lost faith and hope. I dont even want to live anymore God thats how bad it is here. I stay alive for a maybe of seeing my daughter. I cant handle this anymore, I feel like my prayers go unheard and that you Hate me God. I cant even get my daughter into therapy or a Dr. because of that evil mother of hers that is using my daughter to further her own means. The mother's life is going good, while my daughter's and mine are being destroyed. Does this sound right to you God. My daughter is innocent all she has is a mental condition, Ive been a good man,not perfect but a good man. This punishment is on the wrong people Lord, Please Im begging you with all that I have left, Reunite us soon,before its too late.
Amen
Amen
Hello! I believe the Lord is asking me to tell you about Michael Chriswell. He is a Christian man who went through an *immense* amount of testing by God. At one time, he called himself a Christian, but his heart was very far from God. He and his wife wanted to make alot of money (and did) and they had 5 children. Then, Michael lost everything, and his wife left him and took their 5 children with her. There’s much more to his story.

Along those difficult years when he was going through all of this, he made hundreds of voice recordings detailing his incredible journey with the Lord, and it’s helped countless people in powerful ways, including me!
Brother, the Lord is asking me to tell you about one of those recordings in particular. When i read what you wrote, i recognized instantly the anguish that Michael had over losing his kids! But there is so much HOPE for you!! The video is on Youtube and it’s called “Spiritual Warfare: Part 1 of 3”. Please please, if you are willing, give it a chance? It’s about 45 minutes long.

If you’re interested in Michael’s whole story, he made a video about it called “Trusting God In The Storm.”

Peace & God bless ❤️🙏🏻
-Alisa

AlisaS

Oct 3, 2018
Hello! I believe the Lord is asking me to tell you about Michael Chriswell. He is a Christian man who went through an *immense* amount of testing by God. At one time, he called himself a Christian, but his heart was very far from God. He and his wife wanted to make alot of money (and did) and they had 5 children. Then, Michael lost everything, and his wife left him and took their 5 children with her. There’s much more to his story.

Along those difficult years when he was going through all of this, he made hundreds of voice recordings detailing his incredible journey with the Lord, and it’s helped countless people in powerful ways, including me!
Brother, the Lord is asking me to tell you about one of those recordings in particular. When i read what you wrote, i recognized instantly the anguish that Michael had over losing his kids! But there is so much HOPE for you!! The video is on Youtube and it’s called “Spiritual Warfare: Part 1 of 3”. Please please, if you are willing, give it a chance? It’s about 45 minutes long.

If you’re interested in Michael’s whole story, he made a video about it called “Trusting God In The Storm.”

Peace & God bless ❤️🙏🏻
-Alisa

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017

Peace & God bless ❤️🙏🏻
-Alisa
Thanks but I wont look at it. No matter how bad a situation is, you can always find worse or better. People would believe more and trust more if they would suffer less

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Your situation is difficult, terrible to you. In it God reveals a further need of growth of your faith. You want God to remove the problem. But God has seen fit not to. And very seldom does God remove the problem.

When you say 'He doesn't care', you display a shallow faith in God. Your faith at present is good as long as things are good and God answers your every request as you would like.

I am not minimizing your situation. But take this situation as an opportunity to trust God, instead of doubting and blaming God.

Quantrill

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Amen
I will pray with and for you brother...
I pray that the lord blesses you with the strength to persevere...
I pray that the lord blesses you with the strength to seize this opportunity to focus all of your efforts in ward and strive to become the best version of yourself such that your daughter learns to know and trust the truth from within your soul...
I pray that our lord blesses you with the strength to pray the serenity prayer every day in such a way that it's genuine meaning, purpose and intent can begin to take hold upon you, your heart and your choices along your journey.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen.

Remember that your path to peace is your choice, and your journey to peace is with him - not against him..

My God Bless you and your daughter during these times of need...

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Your situation is difficult, terrible to you. In it God reveals a further need of growth of your faith. You want God to remove the problem. But God has seen fit not to. And very seldom does God remove the problem.

When you say 'He doesn't care', you display a shallow faith in God. Your faith at present is good as long as things are good and God answers your every request as you would like.

I am not minimizing your situation. But take this situation as an opportunity to trust God, instead of doubting and blaming God.

Quantrill
ypu do not have a clue as to what God's plan is, nor what my faith is. How many times do you need your teeth kicked in to realize that it hurts? and that there is no suitable rescue at hand. If you have such a strong faith, do a miracle healing here for us. Remember Jesus said"what I can do you can do and more" What can you do to help? OH! I know, try not throwing salt in wounds. Unless you are a super christian, then again a super christian wouldnt act like you. Please dont respond.