I'm new and can't wait to meet you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 9, 2018
Hello! I'm Columbine. Yes that is my real name. People either call me Columbine or Millie, but I don't have a preference.

I'm nervous and excited to join this site. I've never done anything like this before. I don't know what will come from this. Praying for good things. I'm honestly nervous though just bc you can never really know what kind of people are online.

I guess for my "full" backstory you need to click on my profile so I don't have to retype it bc it's complicated.
Since I don't want this to be super long,

Facts about me:

- I go to an intense performing arts high school for musical theatre.
- I've never had a boyfriend.
- So my spiritual upbringing is hard to explain. I'm not sure what my faith is. My parents are divorced. One is Jewish and one is Christian. I'm just not sure if I am meant to be a Jew or a Christian. I switch every month between a Jewish home and a Christian home, I go to both church and synagogue.
But when I say outloud "I'm a Christian" it doesn't feel quite right. When I say "I'm a Jew" it doesn't feel quite right.
- I'm not sure what to do after high school
- I'm a hopeless romantic who is desperately trying to find her soulmate/true love.

Aug 2, 2009

Come for the fun... Stay for the food.. :D

(You didn't hear this from me, but... all the cool peeps are in the Singles Forum... :rolleyes:)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard Columbine :D

Hope you are blessed by coming here and that you are a blessing to others here too..

becc

Mar 4, 2018
hey, welcome columbine.. it's nice to have a new member. i hope you enjoy this place as much as i am enjoying it.. don't be shy, make new friends, meet new people and don't forget........ be a blessing to us as we wish to be a blessing to you

slave

Mar 20, 2015
SillyMillie - SillyMillie - SillyMillie - SillyMillie - SillyMillie - Sorry I was just having fun saying that name is all; What??? Its fun!!!! :) Welcome to the red carpet treatment. From here on - you will have to carry the clubs because you are the rookie - No! NEVER!! Just kidding, We want to welcome you here with open arms, but if we all do that at the same time someone is bound to get hit in the face accidentally. AGAIN NO!!! - But seriously, It is nice to meet you, I pray you can find some fellowship here that will guide you to and build you up in Jesus Christ. My name is Dan, May God Richly Bless you Here!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Columbine :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
For me personally, this site has been a blessing because I met my wife on this site and have been privileged to meet many wonderful members. I pray that God helps you sort out the spiritual aspects of your life and to show you the right spiritual path. No rush in meeting your one and only, plenty of time for that, but I can understand the desire to do so. Don't be nervous, just relax and be yourself. You wrote a very good introduction, it was top notch. Glad to have you as a member of our family. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Columbine, we are so glad that you have become part of our family. There are many here with different backgrounds from which we can learn. There is also plenty of humor here to keep you smiling. Just be yourself when you post your thoughts. Welcome Millie, we look forward to your posts.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Hello! I'm Columbine. Yes that is my real name. People either call me Columbine or Millie, but I don't have a preference.

I'm nervous and excited to join this site. I've never done anything like this before. I don't know what will come from this. Praying for good things. I'm honestly nervous though just bc you can never really know what kind of people are online.

I guess for my "full" backstory you need to click on my profile so I don't have to retype it bc it's complicated.
Since I don't want this to be super long,

Facts about me:

- I go to an intense performing arts high school for musical theatre.
- I've never had a boyfriend.
- So my spiritual upbringing is hard to explain. I'm not sure what my faith is. My parents are divorced. One is Jewish and one is Christian. I'm just not sure if I am meant to be a Jew or a Christian. I switch every month between a Jewish home and a Christian home, I go to both church and synagogue.
But when I say outloud "I'm a Christian" it doesn't feel quite right. When I say "I'm a Jew" it doesn't feel quite right.
- I'm not sure what to do after high school
- I'm a hopeless romantic who is desperately trying to find her soulmate/true love.
Peace be with you Columbine in JESUS' NAME.
You are highly welcome in this wonderful and lovely place.
Feel very free to ask any question at any time.
Enjoy your stay here in the LORD.
JESUS IS LORD.

manofmen

Dec 15, 2017
Hello,Millie I read your profile and I have to tell you Judaism had its place in history.Fast forward to the New Testament,and you will find that it says no man can come to the Father except by and through,Jesus.There is no amount of lambs you could sacrifice to cleanse your soul from the stains of sin.Only by the Blood and Cross of The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can a man be justified in the eyes and heart of God the Father.
Now on to the other thing.You said you were 18 and wanted to meet your soul mate. My advice to you on this subject is don't get in a hurry.God is always right on time,and He will send you the person you are to be with.There are so many people who is in such a rush to feel like the first person [ like me ] or the 25th person is the one,you just know it or so you think wait be patient I think people should have at least a 2 year engagement [wish I would've ] to really get to know the person and not make the biggest mistake of your life.My hope and prayer for you,is that you have a total blessed life.I'm an old man and there is a lot of wisdom with age.

Mar 9, 2018
SillyMillie - SillyMillie - SillyMillie - SillyMillie - SillyMillie - Sorry I was just having fun saying that name is all; What??? Its fun!!!! :) Welcome to the red carpet treatment. From here on - you will have to carry the clubs because you are the rookie - No! NEVER!! Just kidding, We want to welcome you here with open arms, but if we all do that at the same time someone is bound to get hit in the face accidentally. AGAIN NO!!! - But seriously, It is nice to meet you, I pray you can find some fellowship here that will guide you to and build you up in Jesus Christ. My name is Dan, May God Richly Bless you Here!
HAHA Thanks Dan