I'm new and can't wait to meet you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Good morning sis :) Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

Mar 9, 2018
For me personally, this site has been a blessing because I met my wife on this site and have been privileged to meet many wonderful members. I pray that God helps you sort out the spiritual aspects of your life and to show you the right spiritual path. No rush in meeting your one and only, plenty of time for that, but I can understand the desire to do so. Don't be nervous, just relax and be yourself. You wrote a very good introduction, it was top notch. Glad to have you as a member of our family. Welcome to CC.
thank you so so much tourist! You seem incredibly understanding and kind. How did you meet your wife through the site?

pstsheriff

Nov 24, 2014
How are you. i too am new here and hope we can be friends.

God bless you am sheriff mansaray