Im new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agnieszka

Aug 2, 2018
:)Im Agnieszka Polish girl frm Croatia now in Poland to fight wth alcohol addiction on Center pls support me by prayers

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hello Agnieszka, Welcome and I hope you feel comforted that you are being prayed for. GOD does hear those prayers. I hope that you know Jesus Christ as your savior and have a relationship with him. If you read your bible romans 12;12 Paul tells us to Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer. Addiction can be hard to beat, I had my own addiction to beat. GOD got my attention and helped me beat it. If you haven't seen it yet you can scroll down to the prayer request forum. also there is a testimony forum. sometimes it helps to read other peoples battles and victories. maybe it could be a place where you could tell your story without being judged. Good luck and GOD be with you. hope to see you around.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Welcome :) we’ll be happy to pray for you :)

dpdaniel

Jun 30, 2013
Welcome Agnieszka, will surely pray for you. Stay well in the Lord. May His Word guide you each day. It is a light to our path Ps. 119:105

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Agnieszka, welcome to CC, glad to have you here. Will be praying for you!

See you around the forums:)

Blessings ❤️ 8EE2FCD5-7ECF-4A1A-A002-D1102FB35541.jpeg

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome, agnez (may i?). I'm so in the habit of abbreviating notes, and even names here. I so want to greet, but sometimes have seconds only to do so=)).

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Agnieszka :) Welcome to CC :)

I'll pray for you :)

See you around :)

God bless you ❤

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
:)Im Agnieszka Polish girl frm Croatia now in Poland to fight wth alcohol addiction on Center pls support me by prayers
Hi Agnieszka, welcome to CC! I'm glad you found us :)

Praying for you!

God bless you!

~Deut
p.s. - whenever you can, please keep us updated (either here in this thread or on the Prayer Request forum that @MrH59 suggested) so we'll know how to continue praying for you.

........1 Thessalonians 5
........16 ..Rejoice always;
........17 ..pray without ceasing;
........18 ..in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
........23 ..Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved
........complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

........24 ..Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Jul 26, 2018
Hey Agnieszka!

Can I just tell you that God loves you. I’m not sure where you are in your walk with Him but if you also love the Lord our Savior; He will work everything out for your good. (ROMANS 8:28)

Addiction and recovery is a very difficult journey. I know this because in my 8 years of being an addiction counselor 2 of those years I spent strictly with those battling with alcohol.

I just want to encourage you and pray for you because I have witnessed people get to a better place in recovery and stay there for a life time.

AA can be an amazing experience, not for everyone, but most find it very helpful. God created us to be in community so it gives a sense “you’re not alone” but just know you are never alone! God is forever perusing you and is right in the midst of your problem with you!

So with God’s love and the prayers and chats here, treatment and follow-through YOU WILL HAVE THE VICTORY!

May God bless your journey and keep you safe in His arms of grace 😊

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome to CC Agnieszka

May the LORD strengthen you and help you in your fight against addiction.. We are all hoping for you Agnieszka, may you be blessed..

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello and welcome to cc... hope you enjoy your stay here

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to CC may God Bless