I'm so afraid. Please pray and ask God to keep all dangerous weather away from my family. Please ask Him to protect our lives, our homes and to please keep trees and limbs up. I get afraid but this time I just want to cry. Please please pray for us. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
I asked AI about dangerous weather on Indiana. We can use this info to pray about the specific types that affect your area:
-=<

>=-
Yes, dangerous weather regularly occurs in Indiana, including
tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, damaging winds, and large hail.
Tornadoes: Indiana experiences tornadoes, particularly during spring. A recent event on March 10–11, 2026, involved a powerful supercell that produced at least four confirmed tornadoes, including an EF-3 tornado in northwest Indiana near Lake Village and Roselawn. This tornado caused two fatalities, widespread destruction, and significant damage to homes and infrastructure.
Severe Thunderstorms & Hail: The same storm system dropped hail up to 6 inches in diameter in parts of Illinois and Indiana, with some reports indicating potential new state records. Hail as large as grapefruit and coffee mugs was documented.
Widespread Damage and Power Outages: The storms led to over 11,000 power outages in Newton County, Indiana, and thousands more in Illinois. Emergency crews conducted extensive damage assessments, with over 100 structures damaged or destroyed in northwest Indiana.
Warnings and Preparedness: The National Weather Service issues tornado warnings, wind advisories, and severe thunderstorm watches regularly. Indiana has outdoor warning sirens tested monthly, and residents are advised to seek shelter immediately when sirens sound.
Recent Weather Alert (March 14–15, 2026): A Wind Advisory was in effect across central Indiana due to strong south winds (25–55 mph), posing risks of downed trees, power outages, and hazardous driving conditions.
Indiana’s frequent severe weather underscores the importance of staying informed through NOAA weather radios, local news, and emergency alerts.
-=<

>=-
I will definitely pray for you!
🕊