I'm SOOOOOO

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
32,419
13,043
113
I'm SOOOO certain this thread will have a good run that I am starting it.

What are you SOOOOO?

Will you play it straight? "I'm SOOOO epicurean that I refused to eat Swiss cheese in Switzerland. I eat only imported cheese, and all their cheese was domestic."

Will you play it sarcastic? "I'm SOOOO famous that even my cat doesn't know who I am."

Will you play it critical? "I'm SOOOO bucktooth I could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence."

What are you SOOOOO?
 
I'm SOOOO enamored of sesquipedality that I use words like "enamored" and "sesquipedality."
 
this a phunnneee & different idea. i'm soooooooo disciplined that you could say i live a military life style. i'm very regimented & i absolutely love it. it makes me very prompt & dependable. (&, don't tell anybody but it has made me a lot of . . . e .).
 
I'm SOOO wishing this thread was written at the 4th grade reading level I require in order to comprehend enough to answer!! 😬😎🤣
"I (love) (using big words) so much that I use words like (love) and (using big words.)"
 
And I'm soooo observant that I noticed @Lynx's sasquatch philia right away.
I'm not sure if this is a joke or an insult or what. Are you saying somebody else on this forum is a Sasquatch and I'm attracted to them? I don't get it...
 
I'm not sure if this is a joke or an insult or what. Are you saying somebody else on this forum is a Sasquatch and I'm attracted to them? I don't get it...
It was a weak attempt at making fun of my understanding of the word sesquipedality. :geek:
 
Or even a sesquip. That's a whole different level than a mere quip.
 
Or even a sesquip. That's a whole different level than a mere quip.
or put it in the past tense with a sesquiped.
better be careful, we are almost triggering my hippopotomonstrosisesquipedaliaphobia
 
I think you missed a p. Sesquipped. Sesquiped would be the past tense of sesquipe.