I'm thanful for the blood of Jesus.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ptcruiser

Sep 9, 2017
Hey y'all! ptcruiser here. Back from the grave. How's' everyone enjoying being a Christian? No cray cray! All straight talk! Love you all bunches and I'm doing well in school. Just finished my internship with the Florida midterm elections. So cray cray, ya? Wish I on Christian chat right now but I do not feel like trolling!

Remember! We are all born sinful! We are all born without the KNOWLEDGE of our PERSONAL king, lord and messiah, Jesus. Teach newcomers about Jesus. We already know enough about magic/the book of the Beast/Sabrina Spellman.

"Shout for joy to God our defender;
sing praise to the God of Jacob!"-Psalm 81:1

What should be SHOUT? What should be sing? :)

#Thanksgiving2018

Chester

May 23, 2016
Hey y'all! ptcruiser here. Back from the grave. How's' everyone enjoying being a Christian? No cray cray! All straight talk! Love you all bunches and I'm doing well in school. Just finished my internship with the Florida midterm elections. So cray cray, ya? Wish I on Christian chat right now but I do not feel like trolling!

Remember! We are all born sinful! We are all born without the KNOWLEDGE of our PERSONAL king, lord and messiah, Jesus. Teach newcomers about Jesus. We already know enough about magic/the book of the Beast/Sabrina Spellman.

"Shout for joy to God our defender;
sing praise to the God of Jacob!"-Psalm 81:1

What should be SHOUT? What should be sing? :)

#Thanksgiving2018
God's love is so vast and grand and strong that to understand it is impossible. Yet I live and love in that LOVE (Jesus) today! PTL!

ptcruiser

Sep 9, 2017
Seriously! I feel so secure knowing God through my lord! God bless xINFINITY

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Finally, someone else with a car name for a handle. :)

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh" (Hebrews 10:19-20).

"And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood" (Revelation 1:5).