Imagine That!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Richie, I don't imagine it but I think your singing the song by the Beatels Imagine it says imagine there's no heaven.*

No.... I believe in heaven, So I wont imagine there isn't one. But Imagine that! there is no slavery of any kind in the world...
 
Richie, why don't you get Dr. Spock as your avatar, I think he is ripped.
 
Richie, why don't you get Dr. Spock as your avatar, I think he is ripped.
then it wont be truly me hehe. but then again, yeh good idea jkalyna, it may deter away the creeprs who wants to marry me on here hehehee.
 
then it wont be truly me hehe. but then again, yeh good idea jkalyna, it may deter away the creeprs who wants to marry me on here hehehee.
*sorry for the*paparazzi*here, maybe you could just imagine your a star, and be nice.
 
Anyways! Back to the game. Imagine that! everyone was nice to each other.......
 
Imagine that all children have loving and stable homes......filled with the love of Jesus......:o
 
Imagine that! Children of the world don't have to suffer from neglect, abuse, or hurt.