J
jkalyna
Guest
*Whoopy do, your back to earth. Thank you Richie.here in uk we call them Adverts or advertisements, its other countries calls them commercials.
*Whoopy do, your back to earth. Thank you Richie.here in uk we call them Adverts or advertisements, its other countries calls them commercials.
Richie, I don't imagine it but I think your singing the song by the Beatels Imagine it says imagine there's no heaven.*
*Richie, I know you do, are you Rich? or Richie? or neither.lolNo.... I believe in heaven, So I wont imagine there isn't one. But Imagine that! there is no slavery of any kind in the world...
then it wont be truly me hehe. but then again, yeh good idea jkalyna, it may deter away the creeprs who wants to marry me on here hehehee.Richie, why don't you get Dr. Spock as your avatar, I think he is ripped.
*Be thankfull you don't live near. lollllhere in uk we call them Adverts or advertisements, its other countries calls them commercials.
Richie will do! thanks. its what everyone else calls me...... LOL*Richie, I know you do, are you Rich? or Richie? or neither.lol
yeh Imagine that! hehe*Be thankfull you don't live near. lollll
*sorry for the*paparazzi*here, maybe you could just imagine your a star, and be nice.then it wont be truly me hehe. but then again, yeh good idea jkalyna, it may deter away the creeprs who wants to marry me on here hehehee.
I am nice, what you trying to say? LOLLLL, I dont want to be a star. Just a vessel for God........*sorry for the*paparazzi*here, maybe you could just imagine your a star, and be nice.
*party pooper.I am nice, what you trying to say? LOLLLL, I dont want to be a star. Just a vessel for God........
okay!, back to the game!. Imagine that! world peace came quicker..............Saying bye for now.![]()
*nice *******Imagine that! Jkalyna had an album of her amazing singing. lol
*Nice ***********I imagine putting*spaghetti*on your head, with the sauce too.![]()