Immigration Invasion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
the main thing to keep in mind here- do NOT trust the mainstream media. they are going to tell you what they are told to tell you. not what is really going on.

Dec 12, 2013
I think they should put up a 30 foot concrete wall with electric fencing and 250,000 volts running though it, as well as a secondary fence with razor wire and electric fencing with a 30 meter arrest/kill zone and like Israel, any military aged man get through light him up.....and women and children, immediately loaded up and shipped back their point of origin..............

I also believe we should deport every person who is not an American citizen and NO ONE VOTES without a PROPER ID that identifies one as an AMERICAN citizen.....no one gets any aid, medical, food stamps, financial assistance, etc. as well without a proper American ID.....

As tax payers we CANNOT even take care of our aged, military and or handicapped......the hundreds of billions it takes a year/trillions over numerous years to take care of law breaking illegal aliens would not only pay for the wall, but help out AMERICANS in need as well.....

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I think they should put up a 30 foot concrete wall with electric fencing and 250,000 volts running though it, as well as a secondary fence with razor wire and electric fencing with a 30 meter arrest/kill zone and like Israel, any military aged man get through light him up.....and women and children, immediately loaded up and shipped back their point of origin..............

I also believe we should deport every person who is not an American citizen and NO ONE VOTES without a PROPER ID that identifies one as an AMERICAN citizen.....no one gets any aid, medical, food stamps, financial assistance, etc. as well without a proper American ID.....

As tax payers we CANNOT even take care of our aged, military and or handicapped......the hundreds of billions it takes a year/trillions over numerous years to take care of law breaking illegal aliens would not only pay for the wall, but help out AMERICANS in need as well.....
All aid to Mexico, the Honduras and any other country participating in this caravan invasion, needs to be stopped. Use that money instead for the wall. That way, as Trump says, Mexico will pay for the wall.

Quantrill

Billyd

May 8, 2014
When they cross the border, load them into a plane and fly them back to Honduras.

Dec 12, 2013
All aid to Mexico, the Honduras and any other country participating in this caravan invasion, needs to be stopped. Use that money instead for the wall. That way, as Trump says, Mexico will pay for the wall.

Quantrill
That too and use the military to build it, they are already on the payroll and use the military to police it and maintain it with rotational schedules....like I said, they are already on the payroll.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
That too and use the military to build it, they are already on the payroll and use the military to police it and maintain it with rotational schedules....like I said, they are already on the payroll.
Indeed. And once the military have been sent there, they will need to be retained there. In other words, I see military bases being built along the border now forever.

Quantrill

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
the main thing to keep in mind here- do NOT trust the mainstream media. they are going to tell you what they are told to tell you. not what is really going on.
Will you please list down the things that MSM don't report for the sake of non American readers?

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
I want to share this comment from USA Today

Do the Math

Joe legal works in construction, has a Social Security number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose illegal also works in construction has no Social Security number and makes $15.00 per hour cash, under the table.

Ready?... now pay attention....

Joe legal: $25.00 per hour × 40 hours = $1,000.00 per week or $52,000.00 per year. Now, take 31% away for State and Federal taxes. Joe legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose illegal: $15.00 an hour × 40 hours = $600.00 per week or $31,200.00 per year. Jose illegal pays no taxes. Jose illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the State and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe legal spends $500.00 per month for food or $6,000.00 per year. Joe legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays rent of 1,200.00 per month or $14,400.00 per year. Joe legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose illegal receives $500.00 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose illegal pays out that $500.00 per month or $6,000.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays $200.00 per month or $2,400.00 per year for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance."... and still has $31,000.00.

Joe legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline.. etc.

Jose illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline and what he sends out of the country every month....

Joe legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe legal's and Jose illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe legal pays for his children's lunches while...

Jose illegal's children get a government-sponsored lunch.

Jose illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age...

Joe legal's kids may not get into a State school and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State schools through his taxes, while...

Jose illegal's kids go to the, 'head of the class' because they are a minority.

Joe legal and Jose illegal both benefit from the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not.

Do you get it, now?

If we vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens,... we are part of the problem.

Its way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!
Time to spread this to other Americans this great example I saw from USA Today comment section.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
The caravan in fact is Dems' strategy to import people to become their voters.

First seek asylum then naturalization and finally be their voters.

all of course has assistance from the Dems.

because Dems know that US born Yanks will not mostly vote for them.
But illegals and their families living here will out of gratitude.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Will you please list down the things that MSM don't report for the sake of non American readers?
where to start? well, lets see- the man who killed the folks in the synagogue was a trump hater. the caravan is being bused, some of the people in the caravan are suing trump , through a d.c. judge, ( how do poor migrants contact an amercican lawyer , a d.c. judge ?? ) , they are throwing rocks at cops in mexico, Hilary cliton said " they all look alike " in reference to 2 black men...

I could go on and on, just look it up.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
There are close to 25 million illegals now in the US. Think about it. If we don't start actually deporting them now, they will make up close to 10% of the population by 2020.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
There are close to 25 million illegals now in the US. Think about it. If we don't start actually deporting them now, they will make up close to 10% of the population by 2020.

Wuz talking to Grey Eagle (Medicine Man for the Yaqui). He said his Great grandfather said the same thing when those durn Pilgrims got here........

:)

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
How does one arrive at precise numbers? There could be twice as many as suspected. :alien:

HOMELAND SECURITY
Search:"Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States"

PDF Population Estimates March 2018
If anyone has the time, I don't but in review of the links available, we could become fully informed on this issue at the U.S government's own website. USA.GOV search results, "undocumented aliens total"

If I lived in California I'd have long since moved.
Undocumented Aliens: Medicaid-Funded Births in California ...

We know this is an old and continuing issue. I believe it has escalated because of the first Amnesty afforded illegals by our presidents Reagan and Bush Sr. 2014 AllGov Article: Reagan and Bush Sr. Gave Amnesty to Immigrants without going through Congress, so What’s Wrong with Obama Doing the Same?

After that public proof our own leader doesn't take our nations illegal immigrant laws seriously, it was a clarion call for others to follow suit. Thinking the same thing would likely happen. And it did. I doubt any other country is so lax.
I hope president Trump executes the 14th amendment EO that's being talked about now. Ultimately, I think that , should it come to be, will take the birthright issue all the way to SCOTUS.

With all the illegal aliens coming into this country, what is thought to be the 14th's birth right clause bodes ill for America. Always has since it has been interpreted to cover illegal aliens children born here and that since the 1960's. It is time to make the 14th clear. And that is, it was never intended to give citizenship to the offspring of unlawful residents. How stupid would that be? But that stupidity has been in practice for over 50 years.
Rather, after the 13th amendment passed freeing the slaves, the 14th amendment was passed to give those former slaves citizenship and all protections and rights thereof.

God bless and help America. Vote REPUBLICAN November 6th and do your part to answer that prayer.

Silver_Tiger

May 2, 2017
I want to share this comment from USA Today

Do the Math

Joe legal works in construction, has a Social Security number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose illegal also works in construction has no Social Security number and makes $15.00 per hour cash, under the table.

Ready?... now pay attention....

Joe legal: $25.00 per hour × 40 hours = $1,000.00 per week or $52,000.00 per year. Now, take 31% away for State and Federal taxes. Joe legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose illegal: $15.00 an hour × 40 hours = $600.00 per week or $31,200.00 per year. Jose illegal pays no taxes. Jose illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the State and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe legal spends $500.00 per month for food or $6,000.00 per year. Joe legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays rent of 1,200.00 per month or $14,400.00 per year. Joe legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose illegal receives $500.00 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose illegal pays out that $500.00 per month or $6,000.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays $200.00 per month or $2,400.00 per year for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance."... and still has $31,000.00.

Joe legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline.. etc.

Jose illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline and what he sends out of the country every month....

Joe legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe legal's and Jose illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe legal pays for his children's lunches while...

Jose illegal's children get a government-sponsored lunch.

Jose illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age...

Joe legal's kids may not get into a State school and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State schools through his taxes, while...

Jose illegal's kids go to the, 'head of the class' because they are a minority.

Joe legal and Jose illegal both benefit from the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not.

Do you get it, now?

If we vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens,... we are part of the problem.

Its way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!
Ridiculous...This is why i don't come on here anymore...man you guys peddle misinformation like it's going out of style, then pat yourselves on the back agreeing about it, it's sicking really...But just be thankful when you go before Jesus on Judgement day and He asks how you helped others, you can tell Him you kept out people in search of a better life out of your small stretch of land, I'm sure He'll be proud...and before you go on talking about liberals and all that, stop...no one wants to hear that crap..no one wants people to come here illegally no one wants criminals and what not, but we do know people are in a bad situation and it's not getting better, so they risk life and limb to come looking for a better life, not only for themselves but for their children as well, and the amount of back pats this thread is getting is really disgusting. but all you'll hear is me saying I want open boarders or whatever the stupid FOX news theme of the day is telling you. so what good does this really do? well basicly it's just a vent, and a lement that we've forgoten who we really are...followers of Jesus, and sometimes that means sacrifice...even for People who don't deserve your sacrifice, but no go on and brag about how we conquered and stole this land, then put up walls and said "THIS IS MINE NOW" brood of vipers

BTW: as someone who is disabled...it's not that easy to get Food Stamps, there are a lot of checks you have to go through first, at least in this state...the other information is also false because of the steps you'd have to go to get benefits: although I'm sure this also won't matter.. "Fake news" they'll cry

Silver_Tiger

May 2, 2017
Right...only trust your fringe news sources and people who agree with you..I'm sure that'll keep you informed

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Ridiculous...This is why i don't come on here anymore...man you guys peddle misinformation like it's going out of style, then pat yourselves on the back agreeing about it, it's sicking really...But just be thankful when you go before Jesus on Judgement day and He asks how you helped others, you can tell Him you kept out people in search of a better life out of your small stretch of land, I'm sure He'll be proud...and before you go on talking about liberals and all that, stop...no one wants to hear that crap..no one wants people to come here illegally no one wants criminals and what not, but we do know people are in a bad situation and it's not getting better, so they risk life and limb to come looking for a better life, not only for themselves but for their children as well, and the amount of back pats this thread is getting is really disgusting. but all you'll hear is me saying I want open boarders or whatever the stupid FOX news theme of the day is telling you. so what good does this really do? well basicly it's just a vent, and a lement that we've forgoten who we really are...followers of Jesus, and sometimes that means sacrifice...even for People who don't deserve your sacrifice, but no go on and brag about how we conquered and stole this land, then put up walls and said "THIS IS MINE NOW" brood of vipers

BTW: as someone who is disabled...it's not that easy to get Food Stamps, there are a lot of checks you have to go through first, at least in this state...the other information is also false because of the steps you'd have to go to get benefits: although I'm sure this also won't matter.. "Fake news" they'll cry
Well, everyone needs a hobby.